Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2015, 12:12 PM
RE: Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW
(28-08-2015 12:11 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 12:10 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I highly doubt that. She is clearly a shallow cunt Drinking Beverage

Whose probably going to hold a higher office.

Fucks I give = 0

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2015, 12:15 PM
(28-08-2015 08:05 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So apparently in Kentucky, public employees, (who took an oath to uphold the law) now think they get to impose their personal wacko views onto anyone they chose.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/26/us/kentuck...ge-ruling/

I read a couple got denied 3 different times by her. Such a shame she cannot just do her job.

(28-08-2015 12:11 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 12:10 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I highly doubt that. She is clearly a shallow cunt Drinking Beverage

Whose probably going to hold a higher office.

Doubt it if she keeps up her attitude.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
28-08-2015, 12:18 PM
(28-08-2015 12:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 11:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  That is not equal. That you think so shows your simplistic, shallow thinking.

You are a fucking simpleton.

What makes you an authority on what is equal and what isn't? Everyone is entitled to marry a person of the opposite sex......including gays. How is this unequal treatment under the law?

The Supreme Court's decision, a functioning ethical compass, and a rational mind.

Quote:I forgive you for calling me a fucking simpleton. Its seems lately you have regressed back to childish ways. Is there something going on?

Fuck off.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
28-08-2015, 12:21 PM
(28-08-2015 12:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 12:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  What makes you an authority on what is equal and what isn't? Everyone is entitled to marry a person of the opposite sex......including gays. How is this unequal treatment under the law?

The Supreme Court's decision, a functioning ethical compass, and a rational mind.

Quote:I forgive you for calling me a fucking simpleton. Its seems lately you have regressed back to childish ways. Is there something going on?

Fuck off.

None of that doesn't change the fact that your argument can be used by both sides which makes it impotent. You're being lazy....you can do better.
28-08-2015, 12:25 PM
(28-08-2015 12:15 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Doubt it if she keeps up her attitude.

She's in Kentucky not San Francisco. She just wrote herself a golden ticket to higher office in her county. If she ever decides to run on a national level....she will have an epiphany...like Trump did on abortion.....and change her attitude.
28-08-2015, 12:53 PM
(28-08-2015 08:05 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So apparently in Kentucky, public employees, (who took an oath to uphold the law) now think they get to impose their personal wacko views onto anyone they chose.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/26/us/kentuck...ge-ruling/

That story was also on yahoo and this was my response:

Fire her. You don't have the option to refuse to do your job based on religious beliefs. I am an atheist, and an ex-cop, if I respond to a welfare check for example, and upon approaching your house I see your vehicle has a "jesus is lord" sticker on your car, and use my "religious/non-religious beliefs" to turn back around and refuse to serve and protect you, i should be fired on the spot, in fact I should also be charged with failure to act....and rightfully so. The same goes for her. If you are working a public service/government job, your religious views should have ZERO to do with your job. Fire her.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 6 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
28-08-2015, 01:05 PM
(28-08-2015 12:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Everyone is entitled to marry a person of the opposite sex......including gays. How is this unequal treatment under the law?

The unequal treatment is in the inability to marry the person to whom one is attracted. The RED HERRING you propose, (that all can marry the opposite sex) belies your simpleton ignorance of humanity, of science, of Psychology and anything else one could imagine. You are a fucking idiot. Congrats on your newly minted -51, BTW !
Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-08-2015, 01:23 PM
(28-08-2015 12:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  ---
Everyone is entitled to marry a person of the opposite sex......including gays.

Exactly. Just as everyone is entitled to marry a person of the same sex.

If this state's clerk is unable to uphold separation of church and state in the performance of her duties, she should be stripped of those duties.

She is in luck, though; they have been rerunning Sherlock on PBS, Sunday night's. Jail should be a snap this weekend. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
28-08-2015, 01:26 PM
(28-08-2015 12:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 11:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  That is not equal. That you think so shows your simplistic, shallow thinking.

You are a fucking simpleton.

What makes you an authority on what is equal and what isn't? Everyone is entitled to marry a person of the opposite sex......including gays. How is this unequal treatment under the law?

I forgive you for calling me a fucking simpleton. Its seems lately you have regressed back to childish ways. Is there something going on?

This is rather stupid and you know it.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
28-08-2015, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2015 01:39 PM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(28-08-2015 01:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 12:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Everyone is entitled to marry a person of the opposite sex......including gays. How is this unequal treatment under the law?

The unequal treatment is in the inability to marry the person to whom one is attracted. The RED HERRING you propose, (that all can marry the opposite sex) belies your simpleton ignorance of humanity, of science, of Psychology and anything else one could imagine. You are a fucking idiot. Congrats on your newly minted -51, BTW !
Tongue

I forgive you for calling me a fucking idiot. I hope that one day you will mature to the point where you no longer feel the need to employ childish insults.

Marriage laws do not define marriage as a contract between two people who are attracted to each other. The still do not, even after the SCOTUS ruling. I know people who marry just so they can "double dip" on government programs. Other people marry for money, others marry to improve their social standing. Some marry to gain citizenship, etc. Physical attraction is not prerequisite and never has been a prerequisite to get married. You're point simply isn't germane. Opposite sex marriage laws applied to everyone.....including gays. A gay man could marry a gay woman so that they could both collect railroad retirement benefits for instance(assuming one works for a qualifying railroad).

When you apply for a marriage licence there was and is never any requirement for you to testify under oath that you are attracted to the person you are marrying. The state simply does not care......it is not a factor in the granting of any marriage licence. Never has been....never will. Your argument is a failure.