Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2015, 01:32 PM
RE: Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW
(28-08-2015 01:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 12:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  What makes you an authority on what is equal and what isn't? Everyone is entitled to marry a person of the opposite sex......including gays. How is this unequal treatment under the law?

I forgive you for calling me a fucking simpleton. Its seems lately you have regressed back to childish ways. Is there something going on?

This is rather stupid and you know it.
I think you give Heywood WAY too much credit.

For the record, Heywood, the number of times I wish to call you an idiot = X +1, where X = the number of times you forgive me.

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Reducetarian's post
28-08-2015, 01:36 PM
(28-08-2015 01:30 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 01:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The unequal treatment is in the inability to marry the person to whom one is attracted. The RED HERRING you propose, (that all can marry the opposite sex) belies your simpleton ignorance of humanity, of science, of Psychology and anything else one could imagine. You are a fucking idiot. Congrats on your newly minted -51, BTW !
Tongue

I forgive you for calling me a fucking idiot. I hope that one day you will mature to the point where you no longer feel the need to employ childish insults.

Marriage laws do not define marriage as a contract between two people who are attracted to each other. The still do not, even after the SCOTUS ruling. I know people who marry just so they can "double dip" on government programs. Other people marry for money, others marry to improve their social standing. Some marry to gain citizenship, etc. Physical attraction is not prerequisite and never has been a prerequisite to get married. You're point simply isn't germane. Opposite sex marriage laws applied to everyone.....including gays.

Same sex marriage was illegal by separate laws. The ruling made it so those state laws were void and all 50 states had to recognize same sex marriage. Also you cannot compare same sex marriage to marriage for money.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
28-08-2015, 01:41 PM
(28-08-2015 01:32 PM)Reducetarian Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 01:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  This is rather stupid and you know it.
I think you give Heywood WAY too much credit.

For the record, Heywood, the number of times I wish to call you an idiot = X +1, where X = the number of times you forgive me.

If you can write a formula that continuously insults me, I can write one that continuously forgives you.
28-08-2015, 01:44 PM
(28-08-2015 01:41 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 01:32 PM)Reducetarian Wrote:  I think you give Heywood WAY too much credit.

If you can write a formula that continuously insults me, I can write one that continuously forgives you.

Your forgiveness schtik is boring now.

It's been fake from the beginning. We know it, you know it. It's spammy crap. Forgiving for jebus points without the purist intentions means you think your god falls for your lies.

But you have always been a pretty awful person so this comes as no surprise.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
28-08-2015, 01:44 PM
(28-08-2015 01:36 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Same sex marriage was illegal by separate laws. The ruling made it so those state laws were void and all 50 states had to recognize same sex marriage. Also you cannot compare same sex marriage to marriage for money.

Personally, I find it offensive I have to go to the state an obtain a license to get married. This isn't something that should be regulated by the state.
28-08-2015, 01:48 PM
(28-08-2015 01:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 01:41 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If you can write a formula that continuously insults me, I can write one that continuously forgives you.

Your forgiveness schtik is boring now.

It's been fake from the beginning. We know it, you know it. It's spammy crap. Forgiving for jebus points without the purist intentions means you think your god falls for your lies.

But you have always been an pretty awful person so this comes as no surprise.

Here we go again....another atheist who thinks they know what is in the hearts and minds of a theist.

When are you going to learn. Nobody believes your mind reading act. Nobody believes for one instance you have the ability to look into my heart and tell if my forgiveness is genuine or not. So knock it off....your act is embarrassing. Just because, it seems, you find it impossible for you to forgive, doesn't mean it is impossible for me to forgive.
28-08-2015, 01:53 PM
(28-08-2015 01:48 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 01:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Your forgiveness schtik is boring now.

But you have always been an pretty awful person so this comes as no surprise.

Here we go again....another atheist who thinks they know what is in the hearts and minds of a theist.

When are you going to learn. Nobody believes your mind reading act. Nobody believes for one instance you have the ability to look into my heart and tell if my forgiveness is genuine or not. So knock it off....your act is embarrassing. Just because, it seems, you find it impossible for you to forgive, doesn't mean it is impossible for me to forgive.

A real Christian would be asking for forgiveness from others...not constantly parroting 'I forgive you' like it's your new mantra.

You have said some really nasty things about people here on your previous invasions. Where have you ever tried to make amends?

Nowhere.

Perhaps if you would have returned and said you wanted to make a new start, those of us who remember you from the past would be willing to give you the chance.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
28-08-2015, 01:57 PM
(28-08-2015 01:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 01:48 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Here we go again....another atheist who thinks they know what is in the hearts and minds of a theist.

A real Christian would be asking for forgiveness from others...not constantly parroting 'I forgive you' like it's your new mantra.

You have said some really nasty things about people here on your previous invasions. Where have you ever tried to make amends?

Nowhere.

Perhaps if you would have returned and said you wanted to make a new start, those of us who remember you from the past would be willing to give you the chance.

Here we go again. Another atheist telling a theist what a real Christian would do.

Anyways, I do apologize for all the times I called you fat.....that was childish of me.
28-08-2015, 01:59 PM
(28-08-2015 01:57 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 01:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  A real Christian would be asking for forgiveness from others...not constantly parroting 'I forgive you' like it's your new mantra.

Nowhere.

Here we go again. Another atheist telling a theist what a real Christian would do.

Anyways, I do apologize for all the times I called you fat.....that was childish of me.

You owe most of the people here an apology.

Sure glad you remembered that one comment though...the list is long, you could have easily forgotten.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-08-2015, 02:09 PM
(28-08-2015 01:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 01:57 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Here we go again. Another atheist telling a theist what a real Christian would do.

You owe most of the people here an apology.

Sure glad you remembered that one comment though...the list is long, you could have easily forgotten.

He's also really stupid, so he could have easily forgotten.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister