Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2015, 02:09 PM
RE: Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW
(28-08-2015 01:57 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 01:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  A real Christian would be asking for forgiveness from others...not constantly parroting 'I forgive you' like it's your new mantra.

You have said some really nasty things about people here on your previous invasions. Where have you ever tried to make amends?

Nowhere.

Perhaps if you would have returned and said you wanted to make a new start, those of us who remember you from the past would be willing to give you the chance.

Here we go again. Another atheist telling a theist what a real Christian would do.

Anyways, I do apologize for all the times I called you fat.....that was childish of me.

I don't know what they're complaining about. Now all of the Christians who have been "in the closet" all these years can now legally marry someone of the same sex without repercussions.
You should be thrilled Heywood.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
28-08-2015, 02:11 PM
(28-08-2015 01:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 01:57 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Here we go again. Another atheist telling a theist what a real Christian would do.

Anyways, I do apologize for all the times I called you fat.....that was childish of me.

You owe most of the people here an apology.

Sure glad you remembered that one comment though...the list is long, you could have easily forgotten.

I have said some nasty things. I have to work very hard at not saying nasty things. But many of you atheists are as bad if not worse than me when it comes to hurling insults. Saying I am bad is like the pot calling the kettle black. You guys really should take some time to reflect on how childish you are most of time. Especially towards people who don't think like you do.
28-08-2015, 02:12 PM
When my husband and I went to get our marriage license in the state of California we had to have proof of immunity or our vaccination records. I needed a blood test to find out what I was immune to because I couldn't find my vaccination records. Turns out that my measles shot I'd had a few years earlier hadn't taken so I had to get a new measles shot.

I think many states required HIV testing with marriage licenses. Though it may have changed. This was one way of tracking the statistics of venereal diseases and HIV/AIDS infection.

So marriage licenses have had other purposes besides a simple contract between two people.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
28-08-2015, 02:15 PM
(28-08-2015 02:09 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 01:57 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Here we go again. Another atheist telling a theist what a real Christian would do.

I don't know what they're complaining about. Now all of the Christians who have been "in the closet" all these years can now legally marry someone of the same sex without repercussions.

I'm indifferent really. The fact that gays can marry now isn't going to change my life one iota.
28-08-2015, 02:16 PM
(28-08-2015 02:11 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 01:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You owe most of the people here an apology.

Sure glad you remembered that one comment though...the list is long, you could have easily forgotten.

I have said some nasty things. I have to work very hard at not saying nasty things. But many of you atheists are as bad if not worse than me when it comes to hurling insults. Saying I am bad is like the pot calling the kettle black. You guys really should take some time to reflect on how childish you are most of time. Especially towards people who don't think like you do.

You are in our house. You came here to start shit and you did. Did you really think that people would be good with that? And did you really think that going away for awhile (at least under the Blowme handle) would erase all memory.

What you said above is not an apology - it's an excuse for your own bad behavior.

And if you don't like the people here you can leave again. We won't send a search party.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-08-2015, 02:18 PM
(28-08-2015 02:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are in our house. You came here to start shit and you did. Did you really think that people would be good with that? And did you really think that going away for awhile (at least under the Blowme handle) would erase all memory.

What you said above is not an apology - it's an excuse for your own bad behavior.

And if you don't like the people here you can leave again. We won't send a search party.

Why don't you leave instead.
28-08-2015, 02:19 PM
(28-08-2015 02:18 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 02:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are in our house. You came here to start shit and you did. Did you really think that people would be good with that? And did you really think that going away for awhile (at least under the Blowme handle) would erase all memory.

Why don't you leave instead.

Because I belong here...you don't.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-08-2015, 02:19 PM
(28-08-2015 02:15 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 02:09 PM)pablo Wrote:  I don't know what they're complaining about. Now all of the Christians who have been "in the closet" all these years can now legally marry someone of the same sex without repercussions.

I'm indifferent really. The fact that gays can marry now isn't going to change my life one iota.

Then shut the fuck up about it.
[+] 6 users Like pablo's post
28-08-2015, 02:21 PM
(28-08-2015 02:19 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 02:15 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'm indifferent really. The fact that gays can marry now isn't going to change my life one iota.

Then shut the fuck up about it.

I have a pet peeve. When someone presents a stupid argument, I have this compulsion to show that it is stupid. Chas's argument is stupid.
28-08-2015, 02:23 PM
(28-08-2015 02:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 02:18 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Why don't you leave instead.

Because I belong here...you don't.

Theists aren't welcome here.....they are simply tolerated so you guys can feign open mindedness.

You shouldn't leave.....TTA and the constant circle jerking is too much a part of your life. You'd be devastated.....wouldn't you.