Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2015, 02:24 PM
RE: Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW
(28-08-2015 02:11 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 01:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You owe most of the people here an apology.

Sure glad you remembered that one comment though...the list is long, you could have easily forgotten.

I have said some nasty things. I have to work very hard at not saying nasty things. But many of you atheists are as bad if not worse than me when it comes to hurling insults. Saying I am bad is like the pot calling the kettle black. You guys really should take some time to reflect on how childish you are most of time. Especially towards people who don't think like you do.

Hey kettle, YOU'RE BLACK. And an asshole.

I don't pretend to be nice. I either am, because I like you, or I'm an asshole because you deserve it.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2015, 02:27 PM
(28-08-2015 02:24 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 02:11 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I have said some nasty things. I have to work very hard at not saying nasty things. But many of you atheists are as bad if not worse than me when it comes to hurling insults. Saying I am bad is like the pot calling the kettle black. You guys really should take some time to reflect on how childish you are most of time. Especially towards people who don't think like you do.

Hey kettle, YOU'RE BLACK. And an asshole.

I don't pretend to be nice. I either am, because I like you, or I'm an asshole because you deserve it.

I forgive you for calling me an asshole.

I agree.....you are not nice.....and you can't handle criticism without throwing a temper tantrum. I feel kinda sorry for you mom.
28-08-2015, 02:30 PM
(28-08-2015 02:21 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 02:19 PM)pablo Wrote:  Then shut the fuck up about it.

I have a pet peeve. When someone presents a stupid argument, I have this compulsion to show that it is stupid. Chas's argument is stupid.

You can't be stupid enough to really believe the shit you say.
You must be doing it for a reaction.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
28-08-2015, 02:33 PM
(28-08-2015 02:27 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 02:24 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Hey kettle, YOU'RE BLACK. And an asshole.

I forgive you for calling me an asshole.

I agree.....you are not nice.....and you can't handle criticism without throwing a temper tantrum. I feel kinda sorry for you mom.

We feel sorry for your mom.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
28-08-2015, 02:35 PM
(28-08-2015 02:30 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 02:21 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I have a pet peeve. When someone presents a stupid argument, I have this compulsion to show that it is stupid. Chas's argument is stupid.

You can't be stupid enough to really believe the shit you say.

No I believe what I said. I am still waiting for you or anyone to show that is is wrong.

Bucky, surprisingly, so far has made the most challenging counter argument....but even then it wasn't hard to show that his counter argument is a failure.

What is wrong with any of my claims Pablo? Does the state really ask you if you are attracted to the person you are marrying? Do you have anything from the state which indicates they actually have or had cared if you are attracted to the person you are marrying?

If you don't, please be silent. Cause the non argument you presented is simply wasting everyone's time except the rah rah circle jerk crowd.

I don't fit into that crowd and I don't care to fit in with that crowd.
28-08-2015, 02:38 PM
(28-08-2015 02:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 02:27 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me an asshole.

Thanks Anjele. My mom has her difficulties and can use your sympathy(of course I am just being polite here....my mom isn't going to benefit one way or another from what ever you think or feel).
28-08-2015, 02:40 PM
(28-08-2015 02:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 02:27 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me an asshole.

I feel his mom. She likes it.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
28-08-2015, 02:42 PM
I'll just leave this here ... again. Dodgy
(28-08-2015 01:23 PM)kim Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 12:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  ---
Everyone is entitled to marry a person of the opposite sex......including gays.

Exactly. Just as everyone is entitled to marry a person of the same sex.

If this state's clerk is unable to uphold separation of church and state in the performance of her duties, she should be stripped of those duties.

She is in luck, though; they have been rerunning Sherlock on PBS, Sunday night's. Jail should be a snap this weekend. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
28-08-2015, 02:43 PM
(28-08-2015 02:35 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 02:30 PM)pablo Wrote:  You can't be stupid enough to really believe the shit you say.

No I believe what I said. I am still waiting for you or anyone to show that is is wrong.

Bucky, surprisingly, so far has made the most challenging counter argument....but even then it wasn't hard to show that his counter argument is a failure.

What is wrong with any of my claims Pablo? Does the state really ask you if you are attracted to the person you are marrying? Do you have anything from the state which indicates they actually have or had cared if you are attracted to the person you are marrying?

If you don't, please be silent. Cause the non argument you presented is simply wasting everyone's time except the rah rah circle jerk crowd.

I don't fit into that crowd and I don't care to fit in with that crowd.

Are you talking about this thread? Are you referring to another that I wasn't a part of?
28-08-2015, 02:44 PM
As for marriage...same sex or otherwise.

A marriage license is a legal document that binds two people in a contractual way...fiscally and in other areas. That is what marriage equality is about. Allowing two people, regardless of their gender, to enter into that contract.

A church wedding or one sanctioned by a religious organization is a completely different thing. If a church doesn't want to bless or condone a marriage, they don't have to...even if that marriage is between a man and a woman but are of differing faiths. That's church business and for all I care, they can do as they please.

The two can occur together and often do.

But as an agent of the government your job is to follow the law and when that law says same sex unions are legal, then you should do your job or you should be relieved of that job.

It's really pretty simple.

- I am sorry to hear that your mother is struggling...I hope she is better soon.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post