Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2015, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2015 06:28 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Kentucky, impeach this damn bitch ... NOW
(28-08-2015 02:27 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 02:24 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Hey kettle, YOU'RE BLACK. And an asshole.

I don't pretend to be nice. I either am, because I like you, or I'm an asshole because you deserve it.

I forgive you for calling me an asshole.

I agree.....you are not nice.....and you can't handle criticism without throwing a temper tantrum. I feel kinda sorry for you mom.

I forgive you for saying itsnotmeitsyou's mother should be ashamed of him.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2015, 06:23 PM
(28-08-2015 02:23 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You shouldn't leave.....TTA and the constant circle jerking is too much a part of your life. You'd be devastated.....wouldn't you.

You're going on 3000 posts yourself. I think you'd be the one to be devastated because you would have no way to feed your sanctimonious forgiveness addiction.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
28-08-2015, 06:26 PM
(28-08-2015 02:21 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I have a pet peeve. When someone presents a stupid argument, I have this compulsion to show that it is stupid. Chas's argument is stupid.

I have a pet peeve. Whenever someone exposes their hypocrisy, I have this compulsion to point it out. You are easy.

28-08-2015, 06:36 PM
(28-08-2015 11:22 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 10:53 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Wow, you're fucking stupid. No wonder you suck at arguing.

Cuz, yeah, dictating that someone can only marry someone they're not attracted to is the exact same thing as NOT marrying someone you're not attracted to.

Theist Logic.

I forgive you for calling me stupid.

Please note I did not comment for or against gay marriage. I only said that the argument Chas employed lacks merit. I showed it lacked merit by showing you can use the the same logic to argue the other side.

Please read things carefully and understand what is being said before you respond to them with childish insults.

I forgive you for saying itsnotmeitsyou is childish. And you basically called him the same thing you forgave him for calling you. You get double hypocrisy points for this one.

28-08-2015, 06:36 PM
(28-08-2015 01:30 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 01:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The unequal treatment is in the inability to marry the person to whom one is attracted. The RED HERRING you propose, (that all can marry the opposite sex) belies your simpleton ignorance of humanity, of science, of Psychology and anything else one could imagine. You are a fucking idiot. Congrats on your newly minted -51, BTW !
Tongue

I forgive you for calling me a fucking idiot. I hope that one day you will mature to the point where you no longer feel the need to employ childish insults.

Marriage laws do not define marriage as a contract between two people who are attracted to each other. The still do not, even after the SCOTUS ruling. I know people who marry just so they can "double dip" on government programs. Other people marry for money, others marry to improve their social standing. Some marry to gain citizenship, etc. Physical attraction is not prerequisite and never has been a prerequisite to get married. You're point simply isn't germane. Opposite sex marriage laws applied to everyone.....including gays. A gay man could marry a gay woman so that they could both collect railroad retirement benefits for instance(assuming one works for a qualifying railroad).

When you apply for a marriage licence there was and is never any requirement for you to testify under oath that you are attracted to the person you are marrying. The state simply does not care......it is not a factor in the granting of any marriage licence. Never has been....never will. Your argument is a failure.

I hope that some day you will act your age, and stop with the self-righteous church-lady act.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-08-2015, 07:15 PM
(28-08-2015 10:44 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 08:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  If you don't want to marry someone of the same sex, don't. Dodgy

This is a stupid argument Chas and you know it. It is like arguing gays are not disenfranchised because they can marry people of the opposite sex just like everyone else.

[Image: Facepalm%20Girl.png?m=1383925272]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
29-08-2015, 12:11 AM
(28-08-2015 02:58 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Theists are more than welcome here but it doesn't protect you from backlash you get when you say stupid stuff and make horrible arguments. Problem is most theists
are too busy jerking off to jesus and being so full of themselves they don't learn the rules and don't realize the difference between a civil, intelligent debate and them just shouting crap, ignoring responses and saying "I'm right and your wrong" in 1,000 different ways.

Theists are not welcome here. You're deluding yourself if you think they are. People don't like their world views challenged....including atheists. Time and time again a theists post and out poor the insults from atheists. The rep system here is Jim Crowish because it creates a disparate impact against theists.
29-08-2015, 12:39 AM
(29-08-2015 12:11 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 02:58 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Theists are more than welcome here but it doesn't protect you from backlash you get when you say stupid stuff and make horrible arguments. Problem is most theists
are too busy jerking off to jesus and being so full of themselves they don't learn the rules and don't realize the difference between a civil, intelligent debate and them just shouting crap, ignoring responses and saying "I'm right and your wrong" in 1,000 different ways.

Theists are not welcome here. You're deluding yourself if you think they are. People don't like their world views challenged....including atheists. Time and time again a theists post and out poor the insults from atheists. The rep system here is Jim Crowish because it creates a disparate impact against theists.

It's really far from that picture. There are clear distinctions from slander laced conversations and those not with theists here and non-theists. The rep system more responds to behavior. People like you have a neg rep because you act like a troll from the start of your name to routine behavior. People of that nature never seem to grasp how their behavior is the cause and not their "stances" or "views." Silly things like saying I forgive you also isn't being mature or polite it's just showing either a social awkwardness or unable to grasp what people say when they talk about your behavior being trollish. Theists who even are mostly in constant disagreement in discussion with people like Tomsasia still will have positive rep because they know how to discuss things out sensibly most of the time.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 4 users Like ClydeLee's post
29-08-2015, 02:07 AM
(29-08-2015 12:39 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  It's really far from that picture. There are clear distinctions from slander laced conversations and those not with theists here and non-theists. The rep system more responds to behavior. People like you have a neg rep because you act like a troll from the start of your name to routine behavior. People of that nature never seem to grasp how their behavior is the cause and not their "stances" or "views." Silly things like saying I forgive you also isn't being mature or polite it's just showing either a social awkwardness or unable to grasp what people say when they talk about your behavior being trollish. Theists who even are mostly in constant disagreement in discussion with people like Tomsasia still will have positive rep because they know how to discuss things out sensibly most of the time.

No, the rep system is biased toward atheists. People like Bucky, Angle, Morondog, Chas, Girlyman, and many other can spew childish insults with impunity because you atheists do not police your own. However when a theist does it the same, all of a sudden it is a chorus of "You're not being Christlike", "You're a troll", etc...and out comes the neg rep. Since neg repped people can't rep it just allows all the atheist bad eggs to continue their bad behavior.

The rep system should be trashed because the forum is incapable of being unbiased and fair. But somehow, it seems, you have convinced yourself that it is completely fair and unbiased. Do you really think atheists as group have propensity to be unbiased and fair? No group does and it is silly to think that atheists are somehow special in this regard.
29-08-2015, 02:16 AM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2015 02:39 AM by Chas.)
(29-08-2015 12:11 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

The rep system differentiates between the sensible, caring, intelligent friendly people and the chuckle-headed, delusional, ridiculous fuckheads like you, Q, qqq, Alla, and the other dimwits.

You never let facts get in the way of your bizarre opinions.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post