Kentucky last abortion clinic fate on the balance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2017, 12:03 AM
RE: Kentucky last abortion clinic fate on the balance
(05-10-2017 12:23 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  
(05-10-2017 10:17 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  It would appear that evolution eventually reaches an apex and reverses it's self.
The dumb begin to out breed the sensible and eventually we return to drawing pictures on cave walls with twigs dipped in our own shit.
In this sense Kentucky is on the cutting edge.

I am genuinely concerned about this. The brainwashed religious all have at least 4 kids, I girl I used to work with now has 8 kids. They homeschool, indoctrinate (brainwash), and their kids go on to have 6 of their own.
This is a legitimate concern.

The Marching Morons - (Kornbluth, 1951)
Big Grin

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-10-2017, 10:28 AM
(05-10-2017 11:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  So all society, not only those who voted for abortion laws, should be willing to mitigate that cost. It will only increase the political pressure to change the law.

I look at it more from the perspective of the sin tax. Certain products have been determined to "cost" society more so the users of those products are charged extra, ostensibly to discourage their use and somewhat compensate for the ill effects these products have on society as a whole. The logic is that, for example, smokers cause medical costs to go up so smokers get to pay extra to enjoy their habit.

Let those who are enthusiastic about denying the human rights of others start compensating society for the ill effects they're responsible for. Obviously this is just pointless wishful thinking, especially with the current political climate. Jesus brings in too many votes to get taxed anytime soon.
06-10-2017, 10:35 AM
(06-10-2017 12:03 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The Marching Morons - (Kornbluth, 1951)
Big Grin

I often think of that story when contemplating our current theopolitical problems. Perhaps some clever entrepreneur could start selling seats on rockets to Heaven. Anyone have Elon Musk's phone number handy?
10-10-2017, 07:47 AM
(05-10-2017 10:17 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  It would appear that evolution eventually reaches an apex and reverses it's self.
The dumb begin to out breed the sensible and eventually we return to drawing pictures on cave walls with twigs dipped in our own shit.

I am genuinely concerned about this. The brainwashed religious all have at least 4 kids, I girl I used to work with now has 8 kids. They homeschool, indoctrinate (brainwash), and their kids go on to have 6 of their own.

Amazing that they all have the means to support such large families. I have only 2, and we do OK on my $120K/year but I couldn't imagine supporting 4 or 6 more. And I would postulate that the percentage of these households making $120K or more is fairly small. Maybe with both spouses working, but then you would have ridiculous child care costs, which I do not, and have never had.
10-10-2017, 10:12 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2017 10:18 AM by BikerDude.)

Mother nature rewards stupidity as a natural measure to offset overpopulation.
There is a giant tsunami of stupid poised to make landfall some time in the next several decades. The longer it takes the more the pressure builds and the longer it will take to resume our meager trudge forward afterword. You think this shit is dumb? You haven't seen anything yet.
Imagine huge tribes of people smearing themselves with shit and blood and flinging first borns off of the cliffs as a sacrifice to the God of twitter.
Gene splicing with pets to produce child puppys. Chuppys.
Both types of genitalia grafted onto people foreheads. (Fuckfaces)
It's all on the table for the next millennia.
And that's just scratching the surface.

[Image: jake_and_dinos_chapman_fuck_face_d5335329h.jpg?w=240]

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]