Kessel Run and "Parsecs"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Kessel Run and "Parsecs"
(24-02-2015 01:02 PM)JhaeL Wrote:  Wow, I really read too deep into this stuff lol.

My point exactly. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2015, 03:01 PM
(24-02-2015 02:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 01:02 PM)JhaeL Wrote:  Wow, I really read too deep into this stuff lol.

My point exactly. Drinking Beverage

Thanks for yet another profound and insightful contribution to the discussion.

Some people are capable of using their imagination. You're juvenile petulant comments have no point to them. Troll elsewhere.

JhaeL - This Atheist (Original Atheism Rap)
Find all posts by this user
24-02-2015, 03:06 PM
(24-02-2015 03:01 PM)JhaeL Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 02:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  My point exactly. Drinking Beverage

Thanks for yet another profound and insightful contribution to the discussion.

Some people are capable of using their imagination. You're juvenile petulant comments have no point to them. Troll elsewhere.

Your juvenile attempts at justifying silly mistakes belong on a fan forum.

24-02-2015, 03:12 PM
(24-02-2015 03:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 03:01 PM)JhaeL Wrote:  Thanks for yet another profound and insightful contribution to the discussion.

Seriously, Chas.

wtf? Chill out and quit being old and grumpy.

So what if he/we want to nerd out. No one is making you read.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
24-02-2015, 03:14 PM
(24-02-2015 03:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 03:01 PM)JhaeL Wrote:  Thanks for yet another profound and insightful contribution to the discussion.

Holy mother of Zeus go away you miserable man! Seth mentioned it in a podcast that's why I posted it here.

How can such a lighthearted innocent subject be met with such childish hostility? If you have nothing to contribute be gone. I expect these types of mindless retorts from 12 year olds not someone twice my age. You should be embarrassed.

You're clearly not interested in this subject. Why interfere? Clearly some people enjoy entertaining such ideas and have interesting contributions. It's for fun, BYE!

I know I'm feeding the troll but it's hard not to respond. This guy makes it too easy.

JhaeL - This Atheist (Original Atheism Rap)
24-02-2015, 03:20 PM
(24-02-2015 03:12 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 03:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  Your juvenile attempts at justifying silly mistakes belong on a fan forum.

Seriously, Chas.

You don't have to read my posts. Making up stories to justify a movie mistake is silly. You don't like my opinion? Too bad.

(24-02-2015 03:14 PM)JhaeL Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 03:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  Your juvenile attempts at justifying silly mistakes belong on a fan forum.

Holy mother of Zeus go away you miserable man! Seth mentioned it in a podcast that's why I posted it here.

How can such a lighthearted innocent subject be met with such childish hostility? If you have nothing to contribute be gone. I expect these types of mindless retorts from 12 year olds not someone twice my age. You should be embarrassed.

You're clearly not interested in this subject. Why interfere? Clearly some people enjoy entertaining such ideas and have interesting contributions. It's for fun, BYE!

I know I'm feeding the troll but it's hard not to respond. This guy makes it too easy.

Just ignore it.

I'm not quite sure why he picked out something like this to troll on a casual forum.

(24-02-2015 03:14 PM)JhaeL Wrote:  

You don't have to read my posts. Making up stories to justify a movie mistake is silly. You don't like my opinion? Too bad.

24-02-2015, 03:21 PM
(24-02-2015 03:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 03:12 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Seriously, Chas.

Justifying unwarranted trolling now? And how is this different from theist trolls?

24-02-2015, 03:31 PM
(24-02-2015 03:21 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 03:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  You don't have to read my posts. Making up stories to justify a movie mistake is silly. You don't like my opinion? Too bad.

Justifying unwarranted trolling now? And how is this different from theist trolls?

Trolling? Really? I compared his lame attempt to Christian apologetics; that's not trolling, that's commentary.