RE: Ketsu
Welcome. Any relation to Ketsu-go?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2016, 06:27 AM
Hello!

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
Find all posts by this user
11-07-2016, 01:26 PM
I don't think any of the people who answered here know what your username means. Laugh out load

Anyway, welcome! Big Grin

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
11-07-2016, 02:48 PM
Welcome. Interesting username. Google Translate thinks it's Japanese and gave me a translation that was... Interesting. Not sure it got it right.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
11-07-2016, 02:50 PM
(11-07-2016 01:26 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  I don't think any of the people who answered here know what your username means. Laugh out load

Anyway, welcome! Big Grin

I thought it might be Swahili and checked. It isn't but I'm not sure the translation provided was 100% accurate.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
11-07-2016, 04:13 PM
(11-07-2016 02:48 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Welcome. Interesting username. Google Translate thinks it's Japanese and gave me a translation that was... Interesting. Not sure it got it right.

Try splitting it into 3 words

ketsu wo taberu

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
11-07-2016, 05:27 PM
(11-07-2016 04:13 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(11-07-2016 02:48 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Welcome. Interesting username. Google Translate thinks it's Japanese and gave me a translation that was... Interesting. Not sure it got it right.

ketsu wo taberu

I did. Still unsure the translation is accurate. Autotranslators don't always do nuance or idioms well.

---
11-07-2016, 05:34 PM
(11-07-2016 04:13 PM)unfogged Wrote:  

ketsu wo taberu

Anilingus?

#sigh
11-07-2016, 05:56 PM
Ketsu can also mean "victory".
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user