Kids killed in bus accident was "God's will"

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-11-2016, 12:53 PM
Kids killed in bus accident was "God's will"
This makes my blood boil! Angry

For anyone that hasn't heard, there was a school bus crash yesterday in Chattanooga, TN that resulted in the deaths of 5 elementary school age children. The bus driver was speeding. Dodgy In addition, he had another school bus accident just this past September.

Now reports are coming out about his driving :

Quote:But several parents — including Jasmine Mateen, whose three children were aboard the bus, including one who was killed — have offered disturbing accounts about Walker: “My daughter said right before the bus flipped that he was speeding around the curve and asked them, ‘Are y’all ready to die?’” Mateen told CBS News.

She also told NBC News that she had complained repeatedly about Walker since August — and even written to Walker himself — about how he slammed on the brakes on purpose to make the kids hit their heads.

“The principal read the letter to the bus driver two weeks ago,” she told NBC News. “She read the letter out loud in front of all the kids and after she got done with the letter he said, ‘So, I’d do it again.’”

She said her children would tell horror stories about how Walker drank on the bus, cussed at the students and sped.

And this is what the driver's mother had to say:
Quote:“My heart of love is going out for all that was in harm’s way of God’s will,” she said. “And I am asking for compassion also for my son.”
Just unbelievable! No dumbass, it was your asshole son who just trashed the lives of 5 innocent children and their families! Angry

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
23-11-2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Kids killed in bus accident was "God's will"
This man ought to be put up on charges for five counts of murder and however many children's lives he put at risk for attempted murder. Seeing how very intentional it was.
23-11-2016, 01:18 PM
(23-11-2016 01:03 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  This man ought to be put up on charges for five counts of murder and however many children's lives he put at risk for attempted murder. Seeing how very intentional it was.

He already has. There are other kids still in critical condition. The death count will likely rise.

"harm's way of God's will".... now there's a new one. So now God's will put one in "harm's way". Shocking
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-11-2016, 01:18 PM
He's currently in jail charged with 5 counts of vehicular homicide.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
23-11-2016, 01:25 PM
(23-11-2016 01:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "harm's way of God's will".... now there's a new one. So now God's will put one in "harm's way". Shocking
Facepalm
Yeah, it's a very odd phrasing - like she's trying to say it was an accidental side effect of God's will. Funny how omnipotence can't prevent accidents. Rolleyes

[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
23-11-2016, 01:49 PM
So apparently this God fella is a real prick.....

I guess it's no surprise that his followers are such a bunch of shitheads......

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 7 users Like onlinebiker's post
23-11-2016, 05:26 PM
Why is it that the cunts that cause this shit are never the ones that die?
It's always the innocent passenger or person walking down the street or person in the other vehicle. Never the speeding drunk driver who's had his licence suspended a billion times.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
23-11-2016, 06:19 PM
There is a need for weekly drug tests for people like school bus drivers. This will be more urgent as more states move towards legalizing recreational use.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
23-11-2016, 06:33 PM
(23-11-2016 05:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why is it that the cunts that cause this shit are never the ones that die?
It's always the innocent passenger or person walking down the street or person in the other vehicle. Never the speeding drunk driver who's had his licence suspended a billion times.

Kinetics, the person who gets hit is going to get the brunt of it.
23-11-2016, 06:59 PM
For what they pay, the stress, and the shit the kids put you through, I'm surprised they can get anyone to drive a school bus.

I'd rather get a job gargling razor blades.