Kids killed in bus accident was "God's will"

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-11-2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Kids killed in bus accident was "God's will"
God seems so terrible, killing all the people he does! Why would anyone worship someone like that? If I believed in God I would surely be a maltheist! O.o
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes AnaBunny's post
23-11-2016, 07:33 PM
(23-11-2016 06:59 PM)ImFred Wrote:  For what they pay, the stress, and the shit the kids put you through, I'm surprised they can get anyone to drive a school bus.

I'd rather get a job gargling razor blades.

Around here it's mostly elderly ladies. I have no idea what they pay them. But I make sure to cheer them up whenever I am at the bus stop with my son - you want the last person with your child to at least think life is worth living.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
23-11-2016, 08:57 PM
(23-11-2016 05:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why is it that the cunts that cause this shit are never the ones that die?
It's always the innocent passenger or person walking down the street or person in the other vehicle. Never the speeding drunk driver who's had his licence suspended a billion times.

No shit....

Just once -- wouldn't it be refreshing to see some drunk driver -- who loses control -- and ends up impaling himself on some sharp, immobile object - that simply needs a good hosing off, to clean up the mess?????

"See kids, what happens when you drink and drive??""

It'd be a perfect public service announcement, just in time for the holidays.....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
24-11-2016, 09:15 AM
Somewhere, god is whistling The Kids on the Bus (Go 'Round and Round).

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.