Kill, Kill, Kill all the Gays...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: Kill, Kill, Kill all the Gays...
(25-03-2015 05:24 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Lol. He is probably buddies with Ted "you gonna suck that" Haggard.

Hey, Ted Haggard is COMPLETELY heterosexual!

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like unfogged's post
27-03-2015, 06:11 PM
The entire thing seems so over the top that I'm having a hard time believing that it's not satire. But he hasn't said anything so who knows.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
[+] 1 user Likes TarzanSmith's post
27-03-2015, 06:26 PM
Dude's a fuckin' queer if ever there was one. Facepalm
Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
27-03-2015, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2015 07:14 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-03-2015 06:11 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  The entire thing seems so over the top that I'm having a hard time believing that it's not satire. But he hasn't said anything so who knows.

ding ding ding for the pretend Christian. Think dude's fucking trolling the legislature to reveal just how fucking stupid they are. It's brilliant. ... Probably one of BuckyBall's friends.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-03-2015, 07:50 PM
(27-03-2015 06:11 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  The entire thing seems so over the top that I'm having a hard time believing that it's not satire. But he hasn't said anything so who knows.

Poe's law at work.
27-03-2015, 08:34 PM
I have no doubt that these fucksticks that propose this shit also view trans people as sodomites too. Most of the time they seem to view gay people and transgender people as one and the same- incapable of seeing a distinction. Not that it matters, though, they are wrong from start to finish.
28-03-2015, 12:23 PM
(27-03-2015 06:26 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Dude's a fuckin' queer if ever there was one. Facepalm
Tongue

Does seem to happen quite often that the loudest opponents are hiding something. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume