Kill Whitey

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2016, 03:05 PM
Kill Whitey
Just heard on the local news talk radio that Al Qaeda published an article in their online magazine telling lone wolf terrorists in America to only attack white people, so as to not be misconstrued as a hate crime like the Orlando shooting.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Kill Whitey
I guess you better buy more guns then.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
27-06-2016, 03:09 PM
(27-06-2016 03:05 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Just heard on the local news talk radio that Al Qaeda published an article in their online magazine telling lone wolf terrorists in America to only attack white people, so as to not be misconstrued as a hate crime like the Orlando shooting.

Why? I thought they hated gays too?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-06-2016, 03:12 PM
(27-06-2016 03:09 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 03:05 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Just heard on the local news talk radio that Al Qaeda published an article in their online magazine telling lone wolf terrorists in America to only attack white people, so as to not be misconstrued as a hate crime like the Orlando shooting.

Richard Simmons.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
27-06-2016, 03:14 PM
(27-06-2016 03:09 PM)Dom Wrote:  

They hate the west period, but the left doesn't think so.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
27-06-2016, 03:14 PM
A bit stupid since, if you are killing white people on the sole pretence that they were white, you are still commiting a hate crime. That's why some black or asian ultranationalist groups are be labelled hate groups. Poor ISIS, they hateful crimes will have to be called hateful crime afterall.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 3 users Like epronovost's post
27-06-2016, 03:16 PM
(27-06-2016 03:08 PM)morondog Wrote:  I guess you better buy more guns then.

I have enough.

I doubt lone wolf terrorists would attack the places I hang out, even though there are tons of white people there. Places like Cabela's, Bass Pro Shop, Gun ranges/shops, country music themed bars and restaurants. You know, those locations where we all carry guns and will shoot back.

Expect the next lone wolf attack to happen (again) in a gun free zone. Gay bars. Movie theaters. Malls. Starbucks. Schools. Target department stores.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
27-06-2016, 03:23 PM

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-06-2016, 03:28 PM
They're trying to recruit people who hate whites.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
27-06-2016, 03:47 PM

Instead of telling me what you heard on a talk radio show, why don't you post a link to the goddam article so I can read it myself. Or is that asking too much from you?

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post