Kill the F*ggot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Kill the F*ggot
(05-05-2015 04:38 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  So are you, unfortunately. Drinking Beverage
wow edgy u sure rekt me m8
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Gilgamesh's post
05-05-2015, 04:46 PM
(05-05-2015 04:17 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Should the perpetrators of such games be liable for the actions of any gullible copy cat morons??
Lets say some gays are shot down and the perpetrator claims to have been influenced by the video game. Any legal blame to be placed on the game producer?

They should not necessarily be held liable, but in such an instance they would have to take some of the burden.

Of course, there has yet to be such a case ever, so not sure how the law would swing it's gavel.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-05-2015, 06:52 PM
Umm, a "Christian shoe" promoter ? Laughat
Dude is a queer. Yes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-05-2015, 06:59 PM
(05-05-2015 04:34 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Legit lol'd. I find things that have the purpose of offending to be hilarious. 'Guy is alright in my books.

"To everyone that got overly offended. Good, that’s what we were going for. Just wait for our next game we are working on, its gonna be way more offensive as this one"
lol just lol. This fuckin' guy-

You're just glad it's not aimed at people with little, tiny dicks.
Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
05-05-2015, 07:44 PM
eeeeeeh....what the actual fuck??
05-05-2015, 07:48 PM
Rainbow RE: Kill the F*ggot
(05-05-2015 04:34 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Legit lol'd. I find things that have the purpose of offending to be hilarious. 'Guy is alright in my books.

"To everyone that got overly offended. Good, that’s what we were going for. Just wait for our next game we are working on, its gonna be way more offensive as this one"

Purposely offending people for no good reason is pretty idiotic.
Perhaps you could elaborate on your 'cause'----------
05-05-2015, 07:50 PM
(05-05-2015 04:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(05-05-2015 04:17 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Should the perpetrators of such games be liable for the actions of any gullible copy cat morons??
Lets say some gays are shot down and the perpetrator claims to have been influenced by the video game. Any legal blame to be placed on the game producer?

They should not necessarily be held liable, but in such an instance they would have to take some of the burden.

Of course, there has yet to be such a case ever, so not sure how the law would swing it's gavel.

I would suggest that the offending game producer should receive at least some practical condemnation.
05-05-2015, 09:40 PM
(05-05-2015 07:50 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(05-05-2015 04:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  They should not necessarily be held liable, but in such an instance they would have to take some of the burden.

I would suggest that the offending game producer should receive at least some practical condemnation.

That would depend on how you define 'practical condemnation'. Would it mean government officials saying 'this is abhorrent'? An official investigation into the company perhaps? On the far-end they could be 'practically condemned' by being indicted on something similar to Incitement (were such laws to exist in a given area).

The thing is, it is difficult to gauge what an appropriate response and an actual response would look like in the hypothetical instance of this game being directly linked to a shooting as you originally put it, thanks to the lack of precedent such a case would represent.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-05-2015, 09:47 PM
I wonder if this is the same person who developed Ass Hunter.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
05-05-2015, 10:00 PM

[Image: 3b66317b775f555dfb1eecc4b3132451.jpg]

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 6 users Like Stark Raving's post