Kill the F*ggot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2015, 10:26 PM
RE: Kill the F*ggot
The thing I find offensive about this game is that it looks so poorly done.
If you're gonna create a video game at least put a bit of effort into it. Don't just go out to offend people and than do a shitty job. If I'm gonna go around killing faggots I don't wanna do it in a 2015 game with 1995 graphics. That's just straight up lazy.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like earmuffs's post
06-05-2015, 12:24 AM
(05-05-2015 10:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The thing I find offensive about this game is that it looks so poorly done.
If you're gonna create a video game at least put a bit of effort into it. Don't just go out to offend people and than do a shitty job. If I'm gonna go around killing faggots I don't wanna do it in a 2015 game with 1995 graphics. That's just straight up lazy.

Not to mention that the video had the entire game play in it. So how long is anyone actually going to play it for? Not sure even the most ardent bigots are going to bother spending any money on it.

Now if someone had modded some GTA type game, that would be a completely different matter.
06-05-2015, 12:41 AM
(06-05-2015 12:24 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(05-05-2015 10:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The thing I find offensive about this game is that it looks so poorly done.

Not to mention that the video had the entire game play in it. So how long is anyone actually going to play it for? Not sure even the most ardent bigots are going to bother spending any money on it.

Now if someone had modded some GTA type game, that would be a completely different matter.

Seriously? How long was the video?
That's just embarrassing. This dude should be embarrassed by his crappiness.

I think you're on the right path with a mod rather than a game. Maybe not GTA though that wouldn't really work. I think maybe something that would be better (and easier) to mod would be something like Left 4 Dead where you mod all the zombies to be gays. That way you can go around shooting a bunch of gays and the game has various enemy types so you could have different types of gays.

See, 30seconds and we've already come up with a better concept than this douche.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
06-05-2015, 01:16 AM
(05-05-2015 10:00 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  [Image: 3b66317b775f555dfb1eecc4b3132451.jpg]
Because that text just really needed an image macro so badly...
06-05-2015, 01:56 AM
Ol' Giggly being his usual retarded self I see...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
06-05-2015, 03:32 AM
Needless to say, very NSFW.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
06-05-2015, 10:23 AM
(06-05-2015 01:16 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(05-05-2015 10:00 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  [Image: 3b66317b775f555dfb1eecc4b3132451.jpg]
Because that text just really needed an image macro so badly...

Only the best for you.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
06-05-2015, 10:38 AM
It reminds me of another game. I think it was called Going Postal.
06-05-2015, 12:04 PM
(06-05-2015 10:38 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  It reminds me of another game. I think it was called Going Postal.

Someone reminded me in another thread. Game was called Hatred. Far worse than what this idiot can publish.

What can be said is it looks a helluva lot better too, even if it is a bit on the psychotic side.

But hey, they have free reign to develop what they want. I don't have to agree or disagree with it, and it clearly was intended to push boundaries and get individuals butthurt. Now because people are sorely butthurt over this, it gives this dbag attention and even more reason to think of more idiotic concepts.
06-05-2015, 12:16 PM
Developer has a twitter.

https://twitter.com/randallherman

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze