Killing Time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2017, 03:13 PM
RE: Killing Time
(15-01-2017 11:46 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't have any free time. My time costs lots.

Can I cast my lot with yours? I'll get more for it if you sell it. Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2017, 04:21 PM
In any spare time I'm usually doing one of the following:
  • Rehearsing something on a musical instrument (most often clarinet, but also sax or flute or piano).
  • Renovating the house.
  • Reading, usually with a cup of tea near at hand.
  • On the computer, doing a mixture of web surfing and playing games. I prefer un-timed games that can be won by applying sufficient skill, with minimal chance and no frantic beat-the-clock urgency.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
15-01-2017, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2017 09:01 PM by yakherder.)
First priority for free time is language study and my fitness routine. After that, BJJ or Krav Maga if class or open mat times happen to line up with times that I'm not at work and the kids are at daycare. I hit up the range when I'm in the states, and I must say I wish I had more time and opportunity for shooting and practicing 3 gun. I'm a wanna be gamer, though these days It doesn't happen as much as I'd like. Camping, foraging, hiking, lake swimming when the water isn't frozen. Doing most of the above with my kids when applicable. Taking my oldest son out to practice archery. I'm a member of Ottawa Volunteer Search and Rescue. And I play with myself at least once per day.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
15-01-2017, 08:54 PM
Reading (a lot of Wordsworth this month), good bit of writing though not as much as I should, Shit ton of HEMA now that I've taken up a temporary teaching position, painting again after an eight-month break, and a few other bits and bobs here and there.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
15-01-2017, 08:58 PM
(15-01-2017 11:45 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  I like to spend time with my Yuuko body pillow:

[Image: 272326.jpg]
What ya do with the other 24 hours and 59 minutes in the day?

Joking aside is a good show.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
16-01-2017, 08:13 AM
(15-01-2017 08:29 AM)Cypher44 Wrote:  Thumbsup

As an addendum, I hope you like industrial music and heavy metal, because that's all the soundtrack is. It's split evenly between original music and licensed tracks, but all of the licensed music has been remixed and the lyrics removed; which is probably for the best as it's all from Christian heavy metal bands (Living Sacrifice, Demon Hunter, Impending Doom, etc.). There is an option to enable the lyrics from the game's menu, but I find them too distracting. Overall the soundtrack supplies a great beat to kill monsters to.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]