Kilts Are Of The Devil!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2013, 02:22 PM
Kilts Are Of The Devil!
According to David J. Stewart, Kilt-Wearing is evil!

Those who wear kilts will not inherit the Kingdom of God;

http://www.dividedbytruth.org/BD/kilts.htm

I Will have My revenge on AlternateHistory.com, in this life or the next Evil_monster

~WrappedInShadows (AKA Me)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2013, 02:50 PM
RE: Kilts Are Of The Devil!
He's got it all wrong.

Troosers are of the devil.

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-09-2013, 03:19 PM
To my knowledge, skirts were not part of women's apparel 2000 years ago in Palestine. Just look at art from back then; everyone wears a kind of tunic, robe, dress, or that thing that looks like over-sized undies made from a wrapped towel. And back then, most men didn't wear pants in that part of the world. Pants were largely foreign to them. It was a garment of barbarians, worn by Dacians, Persians, Germans... but not Jesus or his disciples. So I highly doubt the authors of the Bible had skirts or pants in mind.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
28-09-2013, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2013 07:50 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Just more proof. All beligious shit comes from culture, and is not given to culture.

I do have incontrovertible proof however, sissies do get into heaven.
In Saint Misbehavin, it's right there in black and white.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...CC4Q9QEwAA

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
28-09-2013, 05:27 PM
(28-09-2013 04:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Just more proof. All beligious shit comes form culture, and is not given to cultre.

Some times it comes from AND is given to culture.

Like making the natives wear pants.

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-09-2013, 07:23 PM
I am just really tired of people like this. They find something they don't like (kilts are disgusting!), then quote mine their religulous guidebook for applicable verses. Fine, you don't dig kilts; so the fuck what. There's a lot of things that I don't like, but I don't stand on a (virtual) soapbox claiming that the creator of the universe shares my opinion. Some people just need to lighten the hell up. If some guys, who may or may not be Scottish, want to wear kilts, let them. As long as they don't bend over and flash me their fruit bowl, I don't care.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 2 users Like Jeffasaurus's post
28-09-2013, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2013 07:54 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(28-09-2013 05:27 PM)Abdul Alhazred Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 04:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Just more proof. All beligious shit comes form culture, and is not given to cultre.

Some times it comes from AND is given to culture.

Like making the natives wear pants.

Wearing pants existed already in the culture. Religion did not initiate the wearing of pants.
Religion sanctions pre-existant customs. Religion never initiates (originates) customs/laws.

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
28-09-2013, 07:57 PM
(28-09-2013 02:22 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  According to David J. Stewart, Kilt-Wearing is evil!

This just makes me laugh. I was a costume major in college and have a masters in costume history. Yeah, I know, I know....it was a stupid thing to major in. Anyway, pants are really rather a new piece of clothing for men to wear. It's sometimes hard to distinguish trousers from some of the hose and stockings that men wore in days gone by but the modern pants that most westerners think of as pants are only about 250 years old. Beau Brummell is usually credited with bringing something close to what we would consider pants into fashion. Before that it was robes, kilts, capes, tunics, stockings, neather hose, doublets and pantaloons.

This is just too funny. If he ever said anything like that to Henry VIII he'd have his head chopped off and stuck on a stick and Henry wore something close to a skirt.

[Image: HenryVIII.jpg]

Beau Brummell...

[Image: beau_brummell.jpg]

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
28-09-2013, 08:02 PM
My only question is "Will those who wear cod pieces inherit the kingdom ?".
I want my piece.
Oh wait, that didn't sound right.

28-09-2013, 08:03 PM
(28-09-2013 07:57 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 02:22 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  According to David J. Stewart, Kilt-Wearing is evil!

This just makes me laugh. I was a costume major in college and have a masters in costume history. Yeah, I know, I know....it was a stupid thing to major in. Anyway, pants are really rather a new piece of clothing for men to wear. It's sometimes hard to distinguish trousers from some of the hose and stockings that men wore in days gone by but the modern pants that most westerners think of as pants are only about 250 years old. Beau Brummell is usually credited with bringing something close to what we would consider pants into fashion. Before that it was robes, kilts, capes, tunics, stockings, neather hose, doublets and pantaloons.

This is just too funny. If he ever said anything like that to Henry VIII he'd have his head chopped off and stuck on a stick and Henry wore something close to a skirt.

[Image: HenryVIII.jpg]

Beau Brummell...

[Image: beau_brummell.jpg]

It's hard to see in the painting but Henry VIII has the biggest bad ass cod piece on!!

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”