Kim Davis Back In The News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2016, 05:02 PM
Kim Davis Back In The News
A judge has dismissed three lawsuits against her, and a state law was changed to remove clerks' names from marriage licenses.
http://www.kentucky.com/news/politics-go...70002.html
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Kim Davis Back In The News
(19-08-2016 05:02 PM)pablo Wrote:  A judge has dismissed three lawsuits against her, and a state law was changed to remove clerks' names from marriage licenses.

Hopefully after this we do not have to hear that name again.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
19-08-2016, 05:57 PM
That's probably the best you can expect.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
19-08-2016, 06:00 PM
Spit in the face of the law, screw up things for other people, allowed to do it. Probably 'cause god.

That's fucked up. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-08-2016, 06:02 PM
I don't see why a clerk's name would need to be on the license, I always thought it was the two people getting married and a witness...and maybe a judge? Clerks shouldn't have that kind of authority and hopefully Jesus would understand later when he judges her, she did try to stop the gays from getting married...while she was getting married and divorced multiple times and committing adultery. Rolleyes

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
19-08-2016, 06:07 PM
(19-08-2016 06:02 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I don't see why a clerk's name would need to be on the license, I always thought it was the two people getting married and a witness...and maybe a judge? Clerks shouldn't have that kind of authority and hopefully Jesus would understand later when he judges her, she did try to stop the gays from getting married...while she was getting married and divorced multiple times and committing adultery. Rolleyes

Well it's a legal document so probably extra protection to make sure it's not forged.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
19-08-2016, 06:20 PM
(19-08-2016 05:17 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(19-08-2016 05:02 PM)pablo Wrote:  A judge has dismissed three lawsuits against her, and a state law was changed to remove clerks' names from marriage licenses.

Hopefully after this we do not have to hear that name again.

I don't care if I have to see her name. It's seeing her picture that's painful.
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
19-08-2016, 06:31 PM
(19-08-2016 06:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-08-2016 05:17 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Hopefully after this we do not have to hear that name again.

I don't care if I have to see her name. It's seeing her picture that's painful.
Weeping

Well Bucky, I won't post any more pictures of Kim Davis then.

Instead I'll post photos of.........Megan Fox, the science denying crazy lady from the museum video. Bwahahahahaha Evil_monster

[Image: Megan-Fox-YouTube-800x430.png]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
19-08-2016, 06:44 PM
(19-08-2016 06:02 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I don't see why a clerk's name would need to be on the license, I always thought it was the two people getting married and a witness...and maybe a judge? Clerks shouldn't have that kind of authority and hopefully Jesus would understand later when he judges her, she did try to stop the gays from getting married...while she was getting married and divorced multiple times and committing adultery. Rolleyes

Because that hag wants to make sure that her minions are completely aware of who is in charge of that office! I worked for a shrieking harpy many years ago. Within 6 months of reassignment, I was off the blood pressure and reflux medication. Some people are so toxic, it's a shame it doesn't kill THEM first. Before anyone thinks I am sexist, two of the best supervisors I have ever had the privilege to encounter were women. Smart, driven, fair. It was only this one.
19-08-2016, 08:20 PM
(19-08-2016 06:31 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(19-08-2016 06:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I don't care if I have to see her name. It's seeing her picture that's painful.
Weeping

Well Bucky, I won't post any more pictures of Kim Davis then.

Instead I'll post photos of.........Megan Fox, the science denying crazy lady from the museum video. Bwahahahahaha Evil_monster

[Image: Megan-Fox-YouTube-800x430.png]

I'm not acquainted with this one. I must have missed her, somehow. Gasp

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.