Kim Davis & Deuteronomy 24:4

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2015, 02:08 PM
RE: Kim Davis & Deuteronomy 24:4
(22-09-2015 02:04 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 01:59 PM)pablo Wrote:  The loophole works both ways right?

That's what she said...

Guess I could have worded that better. Blush
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2015, 03:20 PM
The really amazing part of the story???

This woman found three different men who would fuck her...

Proving some guys will fuck mud.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
22-09-2015, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2015 09:27 PM by Fireball.)
(22-09-2015 03:20 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The really amazing part of the story???

While this is kind of "lookist", I knew a gal many years ago who was a right munter, worked for a hotel as the bookkeeper, and asked me how men could hire the slatternly hookers that used that hotel. I kept my mouth shut, but I bet my eyes were spinning in circles. You will notice that a penis has no eye..."Blinder than the blind eye, this is a man's desire", according to Uriah Heep. There's some old rock for you.

For every scraggly horse, a scraggly bush to tie it to, as the saying goes.

On another note, if you look around the internet, you will probably find a site where a guy is fucking some mud. I've heard of worse- "Two Girls, One Cup" comes to mind. Dodgy
22-09-2015, 08:29 PM

Angel

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
22-09-2015, 09:27 PM
(22-09-2015 08:29 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  

Angel

Ima not lookin'! Ohmy
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
23-09-2015, 05:40 AM
(22-09-2015 07:51 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 03:20 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The really amazing part of the story???

While this is kind of "lookist", I knew a gal many years ago who was a right munter, worked for a hotel as the bookkeeper, and asked me how men could hire the slatternly hookers that used that hotel. I kept my mouth shut, but I bet my eyes were spinning in circles. You will notice that a penis has no eye..."Blinder than the blind eye, this is a man's desire", according to Uriah Heep. There's some old rock for you.

On another note, if you look around the internet, you will probably find a site where a guy is fucking some mud. I've heard of worse- "Two Girls, One Cup" comes to mind. Dodgy

Really it's nothing to do with her looks....

She's just a miserable cunt...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
23-09-2015, 08:30 AM
(23-09-2015 05:40 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 07:51 PM)Fireball Wrote:  While this is kind of "lookist", I knew a gal many years ago who was a right munter, worked for a hotel as the bookkeeper, and asked me how men could hire the slatternly hookers that used that hotel. I kept my mouth shut, but I bet my eyes were spinning in circles. You will notice that a penis has no eye..."Blinder than the blind eye, this is a man's desire", according to Uriah Heep. There's some old rock for you.

Really it's nothing to do with her looks....

She's just a miserable cunt...

Big Grin

Laugh out load Fair enough.