Kim Davis apparently continues to break the law.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2015, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2015 11:01 PM by Adrianime.)
Bug Kim Davis apparently continues to break the law.
My gosh, send this woman to Jail, Impeach her, or something. Just stop her.

from http://www.vox.com/2015/9/23/9383501/kim-davis-jail

Quote:According to a report filed by counsel for deputy clerk Brian Mason, when Davis went back to work, she confiscated all of the original forms for marriage licenses and altered them to remove any mention of the clerk's office, instead noting that the licenses are being issued by a "Notary Public" and "Pursuant to Federal Court Order #15-CV-44 DLB."

The changes attempt to make it clear that Davis and her office have nothing to do with the licenses, and they're instead being issued only as a result of a federal court order.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Kim Davis apparently continue to break the law.
(23-09-2015 09:24 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  My gosh, send this woman to Jail, Impeach her, or something. Just stop her.

from http://www.vox.com/2015/9/23/9383501/kim-davis-jail

Quote:According to a report filed by counsel for deputy clerk Brian Mason, when Davis went back to work, she confiscated all of the original forms for marriage licenses and altered them to remove any mention of the clerk's office, instead noting that the licenses are being issued by a "Notary Public" and "Pursuant to Federal Court Order #15-CV-44 DLB."

The changes attempt to make it clear that Davis and her office have nothing to do with the licenses, and they're instead being issued only as a result of a federal court order.

I kind of like her out on the loose .. making a fool of herself.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-09-2015, 09:40 PM
[Image: AliceInWonderlandRedQueenTennielOffWithHerHead1.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
23-09-2015, 09:43 PM
I'd like to see the Kentucky legislature decide that since she changed the paperwork with no effect on the legality of the licenses, her services are no longer necessary or required.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
23-09-2015, 10:20 PM
I think we should go back to the founding principles of humanity, take a page from Leviticus, and stone her outside the city. Then we can show those retards what it was like in the good ole days.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
24-09-2015, 05:46 AM
RE: Kim Davis apparently continues to break the law.
I'm beginning to think this bitch watches too much "Orange is the New Black" -- and she thinks she's Pennsatucky Doggett..............

Certainly acts like her...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.