Kim Jong Il is dead!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2011, 01:55 AM
Kim Jong Il is dead!
It's true ! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-16239693 Now one of his sons probably Kim Jong Un will take over. What more do you think will happen after all of this? Maybe the new leader will do some nutty things, we'll see soon.

What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof Christopher Hitchens

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion Steven Weinberg
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2011, 03:19 AM
RE: Kim Jong Il is dead!
bummer... next..

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
19-12-2011, 05:17 AM
This is already on the World News part of the forum, but I can say it again...

GOOD RIDDANCE, ASSHOLE!!!

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
19-12-2011, 06:18 AM
While this is good we'll have to cut the celebrations short because as we know Kim Jong Un is most likely to take over and he will be just as badm if not worse than his father.

«Είμα Ανθρώπου. Είμαι όλοι για μένα. Δεν υπάρχουν Θεοί».
Ωμέγα Γάμμα
19-12-2011, 07:05 AM
How strange that the "Dear Leader" should die not long after Christopher Hitchens!

"I don't want to live in some fucking celestial North Korea for one thing where all I
get to do is praise the dear leader from dawn til dusk. I don't want this!" Christopher Hitchens
19-12-2011, 07:54 AM

(19-12-2011 07:05 AM)RedDragon81 Wrote:  How strange that the "Dear Leader" should die not long after Christopher Hitchens!

"I don't want to live in some fucking celestial North Korea for one thing where all I
get to do is praise the dear leader from dawn til dusk. I don't want this!" Christopher Hitchens
Things like that happen, but I don't think Hitchens would be too pleased if you suggested 'god works in mysterious ways', its just a quirky coincidence. Wink
Quote this message in a reply