Kim Jong-nam, Kim Jong Un’s brother - poisoned?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2017, 05:56 PM
Kim Jong Un’s brother - poisoned?
Quote: The target: the estranged half brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. The setting: an airport in Malaysia. And the possible suspect: a woman carrying a cloth treated with lethal liquid.
It adds up to a case that seems ripped straight from the pages of a spy novel.
Even by the standards of sensational news from North Korea, the details that emerged Tuesday were astounding.

Quote:A woman came from behind and covered his face with a cloth laced with a liquid,” Police Chief Fadzil Ahmat told Bernama, the Malaysian state news agency. The man was seen struggling for help and sought assistance from airport staff, he said. He was sent to a hospital in an ambulance but died on the way, Fadzil said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nor...26e1206a14

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2017, 06:25 PM
RE: Kim Jong Un’s brother - poisoned?
His goofy brother probably is trying to get a part in the next James Bond movie as the supervillain.....

Too bad he's too short and too fem looking.....

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
14-02-2017, 06:48 PM
The thing is, he was a puppet of the Chinese, and available as an older brother for use, when and if they decided Kim Jong Un had to go. Now he's not. Go figure.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-02-2017, 09:37 AM
That should add to Un's already out of control sense of paranoia.

'Murican Canadian
15-02-2017, 10:21 AM
(15-02-2017 09:37 AM)yakherder Wrote:  That should add to Un's already out of control sense of paranoia.

You think he did not order the hit? The fact that North Korea does not want an autopsy done seems to point to that conclusion.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
15-02-2017, 11:07 AM
(15-02-2017 10:21 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-02-2017 09:37 AM)yakherder Wrote:  That should add to Un's already out of control sense of paranoia.

You think he did not order the hit? The fact that North Korea does not want an autopsy done seems to point to that conclusion.

Certainly possible, but not making a public spectacle out of it isn't consistent with his style.

'Murican Canadian
15-02-2017, 11:23 AM
I just realized how silly that sounds.

'Murican Canadian
15-02-2017, 11:24 AM
Let me clarify, it seems like a different type of public spectacle than his typical public spectacles.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
15-02-2017, 11:58 AM
I'd be guessing it was a hit arranged by Kim Jong Un simply because his half-brother could've been seen a threat to the young'un by the old'un.

(Sorry)

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
15-02-2017, 08:40 PM
Obviously, Kim ordered this.
I mean "sneak up behind him with a rag and smear his face" is hardly the most... what's the word? sophisticated attack. Much like NK as a whole.

[Image: oscar.png]