Kim Jong-nam, Kim Jong Un’s brother - poisoned?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: Kim Jong-nam, Kim Jong Un’s brother - poisoned?
(25-02-2017 02:54 PM)Marozz Wrote:  It seems that one of the suspects was paid $90.00 for her troubles. She claims she was given the cash to smear Kim Jong-nam's face with "baby oil" as part of a reality show joke.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39088777

This actually seems legit. Hell, 90 bucks is 90 bucks. And it might seem all in good fun, if I was used to seeing those kind of shows - more if a fan. Dodgy

And this would explain the immediate washing off of the substance - it's really oily stuff. One toxicology guy advised it's a very "sticky oil" and added, "It's going to stick wherever it's deposited and then traces possibly be picked up by someone else."

Good thing they shut the airport down and scoured it. They got lucky it didn't kill anyone else.

I'd say these chicks are just patsys in this operation. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
01-03-2017, 04:35 PM
So, it looks as if they only have the women to throw the book at.
North Korea wants their guys back but not the innocent women who did the dirty work for them. Of course. Dodgy

They appear to have several male suspects but, no one they can get a hold of.

It's certainly odd that everyone knows who sponsored this murder but, no one is able to get a hold of him, either. Consider

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
08-03-2017, 12:48 PM
Apparently he has a son that surfaced now.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
08-03-2017, 01:26 PM
I saw this this morning.
Apparently it really is the guy's son - he was interviewed back in 2012.

"North Korea has yet to confirm that the dead man is Mr Kim - he was traveling under a passport in a different name.

It says the man died of a heart attack, not a chemical attack, and is furious that a postmortem was carried out. It has accused Malaysia of conducting a biased investigation and colluding with its enemies, and is demanding to be given the body.
"

Lil' Kim appears to be a classic whiner. Shy

08-03-2017, 02:12 PM
I was toying with the idea of a new thread called:

Travel Ban Could Spark WAR!!

... just to scare the Murikans.

But yes, the media here are noting the tension and speculating about escalation.

The consulate is about 10 mins away from me. Sadcryface

Looking at the numbers, if it comes to a fight, we're fucked!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post