Kim Kardashian's arse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2014, 08:57 PM
Kim Kardashian's arse
Made my own meme.

[Image: B2SUYnNCMAAFYXG.jpg:small]

What do you people think about her butt? It's a love hate thing right? Doesn't do it for me personally.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like godnads's post
12-11-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: Kim Kardashian's arse
It's a great ass! Thumbsup
Butt it's a shame who it's attached to! Undecided

[+] 4 users Like TheGulegon's post
12-11-2014, 09:16 PM
I always knew there was something heavenly about butts and now I know what.

Inside every ass there's a pair of Ripley's waiting to reveal themselves.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
12-11-2014, 09:26 PM
I know she's got a huge ass, but I think her waist line was trimmed a bit in the photoshopping process.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 7 users Like Smercury44's post
13-11-2014, 03:24 AM
Can anyone explain to me who she is and why she is famous?
[+] 7 users Like Mathilda's post
13-11-2014, 03:47 AM
What did Kanye West do now?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
13-11-2014, 03:59 AM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2014 04:04 AM by The Polyglot Atheist.)
This thread/title made me Laugh out load

(13-11-2014 03:24 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Can anyone explain to me who she is and why she is famous?

Ass far ass I know, she got famous after a sex tape of her came out. But to be honest I never really investigated too much into it, so I might be wrong on that.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
13-11-2014, 08:40 AM
(13-11-2014 03:24 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Can anyone explain to me who she is and why she is famous?

No.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 3 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
13-11-2014, 08:55 AM
I do not find "franken-asses" attractive (it's been surgically enhanced). And as noted above, her waistline has surely been digitally trimmed. Now if you want a heavenly, surgery-free backside, please look up the Olympic runner Alenka Bikar.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
13-11-2014, 08:58 AM

Seriously?!? Can I come live with you? You've NEVER HEARD OF KIM KARDASHIAN?!!?! How is this even possible? I figured they'd heard of her even in fucking Saudi Arabia. I'm not even being sarcastic! (Don't mind me - American here - totally ethnocentric. I didn't even know there were living princesses in Great Britain until the "royal wedding")

She is famous for being famous - kinda like Paris Hilton. She gained notoriety with a home sex tape that got leaked. There is a TV show called Keeping up with the Kardashians, and you get to see the train wreck of their mom. Kinda like the Duggers - but infidelity and fashion sense instead of blue jean dresses, bad perms, and "purity". American pop culture icon.

She is short but has a large ass and tiny waist. There's also been some controversy about how she is beautiful and yet magazines STILL photoshop her.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post