Kim Kardashian's arse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2014, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2014 10:18 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Kim Kardashian's arse
I tried not to. I mean I really really fucking tried not to. Weeping

36-24-36 only if girl five foot three. ... Blink ... Blink ... Bechased

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-11-2014, 10:10 PM
I'd be impressed with her butt if she wasnt so gross. Yeah. I went there.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
13-11-2014, 10:13 PM
Re: RE: Kim Kardashian's arse
(12-11-2014 08:57 PM)godnads Wrote:  Made my own meme.

[Image: B2SUYnNCMAAFYXG.jpg:small]

What do you people think about her butt? It's a love hate thing right? Doesn't do it for me personally.
I prefer this ass.

[Image: 19d1616e446cefc34538a07da0001728.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
13-11-2014, 10:37 PM
(13-11-2014 10:13 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(12-11-2014 08:57 PM)godnads Wrote:  Made my own meme.

[Image: B2SUYnNCMAAFYXG.jpg:small]

What do you people think about her butt? It's a love hate thing right? Doesn't do it for me personally.
I prefer this ass.

[Image: 19d1616e446cefc34538a07da0001728.jpg]

To each his own.

You got no fucking clue what to do with either of them do you? Don't feel bad, neither does Girly.

#sigh
14-11-2014, 05:17 AM
The picture before photoshopping.

[+] 5 users Like Mathilda's post
14-11-2014, 08:50 AM
(13-11-2014 02:32 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 03:24 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Can anyone explain to me who she is and why she is famous?

One of america's famous whores, she made a video having sex with some dumb ass rap star, then married another dumbass rapstar. Americans hang onto her every word and she is in the news daily...why I will never know. Every time she has sex, her IQ doubles temporarily. I keep waiting for a bus to hit her and her dumbass hubby, but my wishes havent been answered yet. There is a plethora of fans that fill her bank account with millions daily buying whatever shoe she decided to wear, whatever purse she was holding or her reality shows...every time I hear kardashian, I vomit just a little bit into my mouth.

EDIT: wow, upon re-reading that...comes across a bit viscious, but I HATE the kardashians and how America dotes on their every freaking move and word...famous for being...famous. Facepalm Rolleyes

I put her next to HoneyBooBoo in the interesting department. As in, i pay no attention whatsoever.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
14-11-2014, 08:53 AM
(14-11-2014 08:50 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 02:32 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  One of america's famous whores, she made a video having sex with some dumb ass rap star, then married another dumbass rapstar. Americans hang onto her every word and she is in the news daily...why I will never know. Every time she has sex, her IQ doubles temporarily. I keep waiting for a bus to hit her and her dumbass hubby, but my wishes havent been answered yet. There is a plethora of fans that fill her bank account with millions daily buying whatever shoe she decided to wear, whatever purse she was holding or her reality shows...every time I hear kardashian, I vomit just a little bit into my mouth.

EDIT: wow, upon re-reading that...comes across a bit viscious, but I HATE the kardashians and how America dotes on their every freaking move and word...famous for being...famous. Facepalm Rolleyes

I put her next to HoneyBooBoo in the interesting department. As in, i pay no attention whatsoever.

Who's HoneyBooBoo?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-11-2014, 08:54 AM
(14-11-2014 08:53 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-11-2014 08:50 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I put her next to HoneyBooBoo in the interesting department. As in, i pay no attention whatsoever.

Who's HoneyBooBoo?

You dont wanna know.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 4 users Like WitchSabrina's post
14-11-2014, 08:58 AM
(14-11-2014 08:50 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 02:32 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  One of america's famous whores, she made a video having sex with some dumb ass rap star, then married another dumbass rapstar. Americans hang onto her every word and she is in the news daily...why I will never know. Every time she has sex, her IQ doubles temporarily. I keep waiting for a bus to hit her and her dumbass hubby, but my wishes havent been answered yet. There is a plethora of fans that fill her bank account with millions daily buying whatever shoe she decided to wear, whatever purse she was holding or her reality shows...every time I hear kardashian, I vomit just a little bit into my mouth.

I do pay attention only because I don't want any of that to get on my shoes.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
14-11-2014, 09:06 AM
(14-11-2014 08:53 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-11-2014 08:50 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I put her next to HoneyBooBoo in the interesting department. As in, i pay no attention whatsoever.

Who's HoneyBooBoo?

A once little girl who was chubby and annoying but won beauty pageants. Popular reality tv show - obese white trash family. Recent news is that several of the daughters were fathered by two different pedophiles and at least the oldest daughter was a victim. Basically, the show is an exploitation of poverty, abuse, ignorance, and lots of stupid made up to be funny and entertaining.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post