Kim Kardashian's arse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2014, 08:18 PM
RE: Kim Kardashian's arse
(14-11-2014 07:38 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  
(14-11-2014 04:09 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Just... just google them. Unsure
I refuse.

picture the fattest, most ignorant, stereotypical redneck inbred trailer park living piece of shit white trash family.....got the visual? now throw in a total of 17 teeth and 15 IQ points between them all and a reality tv show and you got it.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2014, 06:44 AM
I like Pam Poovey's take on this:

[Image: pam-poovey-kim-kardashian-pose.jpg?resize=640%2C825]
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
16-11-2014, 06:59 AM
She's cute but I never got the impression she's any more sentient than patio furniture. Undecided

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
16-11-2014, 07:52 AM
Physically she's attractive but that's the only positive thing I can say about her. She's married to the biggest racist in entertainment and her celebrity status is a testament to the stupidity of the American populace.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
16-11-2014, 08:18 AM
This thread was slightly more entertaining than I expected. Still dumb though.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
16-11-2014, 08:25 AM
(16-11-2014 08:18 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  This thread was slightly more entertaining than I expected. Still dumb though.

Americana at its finest *sigh*....Fing honey boo boo, mama jude, sugar plum (or whatever her one bf's name was, never watched the show so not sure) and the kardashians vomiting all over the social media...and people wonder why I dont have facebook.

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
16-11-2014, 08:30 AM
Yes, Facebook is another tool people use to expose their ignorance. The term "selfie" alone makes me want to play Russian Roulette with a fully loaded shotgun.
16-11-2014, 08:36 AM
(16-11-2014 08:30 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Yes, Facebook is another tool people use to expose their ignorance. The term "selfie" alone makes me want to play Russian Roulette with a fully loaded shotgun.

Never had it, never will. My wife calls TTA "my facebook"...whatever Laughat

[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
16-11-2014, 08:41 AM
I have an account and can't bring myself to say to deactivate it. I don't say shit on it and I've blocked more than half the people on my friends list so I don't see their bullshit.
16-11-2014, 08:43 AM
(16-11-2014 08:41 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I have an account and can't bring myself to say to deactivate it. I don't say shit on it and I've blocked more than half the people on my friends list so I don't see their bullshit.

oh I am not poking at those who have it, I just hate how it has taken over the world, and people use FB for everything, and say shit like hashtag-cool, or so and so tweeted today....makes me vomit just a tad in my mouth. Just not for me. Not judging Smile