Kim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2012, 03:44 PM
RE: Kim
(26-04-2012 02:49 PM)kim Wrote:  
(26-04-2012 12:17 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  That's one I haven't had for a while.

Keep me away from just about every Little Debbie snack...
[Image: swiss1.gif]
Oh oh... somebody said the magic word... Zingers. Guess where I live.... go on... guess.
Yes, I live in the one Kansas town which hosts 2 meat processing plants, 3 pet food processing plants... and just guess what one of our other industries is...

Yep - Interstate Brands; the makers of ZINGERS and all that other shit that used to be called Dolly Madison. For many years the smells of dog food and slaughter house rendering, would fight it out with the sickeningly sweet smell of Dolly.
I never got into eating any of that stuff when I was a kid. We really didn't snack between meals or regularly have soda pop and candy. I suppose it's no wonder that I can literally taste the preservatives in that crap now... just like the tamales...
(26-04-2012 12:17 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  That sounds really gross. Are Mexicans not allowed in Kansas that can make them fresh? I don't care much for corn meal, so I've never been a big tamale fan, but you get yourself a home-made tamale and they can be quite tasty!
Ha - sure we have Mexicans - tons, in fact!! But when I was a kid, it had to be "store-bought" or it just was not cool. Thankfully, my horizons have widened. Wink

Reminds me of earlier this year; a neighbor of my Mother's brought her some home made tamales - I pulled out all the meat and went to town on the cornmeal and chilies - OH BABY!!
Drooling
Sounds like we could share tamales...I'll eat the meat and let you have the gross parts! Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
26-04-2012, 05:38 PM
(26-04-2012 02:49 PM)kim Wrote:  Oh oh... somebody said the magic word... Zingers. Guess where I live.... go on... guess.
Yes, I live in the one Kansas town which hosts 2 meat processing plants, 3 pet food processing plants... and just guess what one of our other industries is...

Yep - Interstate Brands; the makers of ZINGERS and all that other shit that used to be called Dolly Madison. For many years the smells of dog food and slaughter house rendering, would fight it out with the sickeningly sweet smell of Dolly.

And you stay there why? Are you the lone voice of reason and are reluctant to leave them alone without adult supervision?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-04-2012, 11:28 PM
(26-04-2012 05:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-04-2012 02:49 PM)kim Wrote:  Oh oh... somebody said the magic word... Zingers. Guess where I live.... go on... guess.

And you stay there why? Are you the lone voice of reason and are reluctant to leave them alone without adult supervision?
Oddly enough, it's located in fairly close (90 miles) proximity to a major metropolitan city... I can get most anything I want.
But yes, it is time I dumped this town - I'm done here. Moving on is a bit difficult at this time with the economic instability. But, it just gives me more time to fix the house up to sell at a better price. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
26-04-2012, 11:33 PM
I will never get sick of 5 cent candies. They are just as good now as when I was a kid. Big Grin
27-04-2012, 10:20 AM
To achieve rockstar status in an Internet forum... geek envy... Bowing

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
27-04-2012, 10:23 AM
(27-04-2012 10:20 AM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  To achieve rockstar status in an Internet forum... geek envy... Bowing
Now you know what to set your sights on. Someday perhaps, if you play your cards right, there can be a NoahsFarce thread. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
27-04-2012, 10:45 AM
(27-04-2012 10:23 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(27-04-2012 10:20 AM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  To achieve rockstar status in an Internet forum... geek envy... Bowing
Now you know what to set your sights on. Someday perhaps, if you play your cards right, there can be a NoahsFarce thread. Big Grin
Can't I just sleep with someone? Evil_monster

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes NoahsFarce's post
27-04-2012, 11:09 AM
(27-04-2012 10:45 AM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  
(27-04-2012 10:23 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Now you know what to set your sights on. Someday perhaps, if you play your cards right, there can be a NoahsFarce thread. Big Grin
Can't I just sleep with someone? Evil_monster

Probably, but I'm not sure that will help, unless you can get Lucradis to agree. Big Grin

~Izel
27-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Rock Star? How am I not getting laid?
Consider
Seems there's a drawback to virtual groupies. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
27-04-2012, 11:46 AM
(27-04-2012 11:21 AM)kim Wrote:  Rock Star? How am I not getting laid?
Consider
Seems there's a drawback to virtual groupies. Dodgy

Every rose has it thorn.

Just like every cowboy sings a sad, sad song.

~Izel