Kinda melancholy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2013, 07:55 PM
Kinda melancholy.
Had lots to do today, trying to keep my mind occupied...thanks to the board I did a pretty good job. That and three dog baths, one hair dye on myself, math (BLAH), and making supper.

Four years ago tonight I lost my dad. We were close when I was little then things went bad, really bad for a lot of years. We grew close again the last few years of his life, once my toxic mother was removed from the mix.

I didn't have enough time to say everything I wanted to say. This is the part that sucks about not thinking we will meet again, he didn't believe either the last half of his life.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: Kinda melancholy.
Don't know you well enough, but I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time. I hope you are able to get out of this mindset. I, too, have been feeling a little melancholy. It was so weird to hear someone else say they were feeling that way, too.

Anyway, I hope you feel better Blush

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
03-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Cheer up, Anj Hug

Do what I just did and go on-line shoe shopping Thumbsup All of a sudden my Monday morning just got way better! Big Grin
Retail therapy is a must when feeling crap.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
03-03-2013, 08:04 PM
If I buy more shoes, I will need another closet!

But I know what you mean Rora.

I'll be fine. Just one of those days. Shit happens.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat