Kinda melancholy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2013, 07:55 PM
Kinda melancholy.
Had lots to do today, trying to keep my mind occupied...thanks to the board I did a pretty good job. That and three dog baths, one hair dye on myself, math (BLAH), and making supper.

Four years ago tonight I lost my dad. We were close when I was little then things went bad, really bad for a lot of years. We grew close again the last few years of his life, once my toxic mother was removed from the mix.

I didn't have enough time to say everything I wanted to say. This is the part that sucks about not thinking we will meet again, he didn't believe either the last half of his life.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: Kinda melancholy.
Don't know you well enough, but I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time. I hope you are able to get out of this mindset. I, too, have been feeling a little melancholy. It was so weird to hear someone else say they were feeling that way, too.

Anyway, I hope you feel better Blush

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
03-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Cheer up, Anj Hug

Do what I just did and go on-line shoe shopping Thumbsup All of a sudden my Monday morning just got way better! Big Grin
Retail therapy is a must when feeling crap.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
03-03-2013, 08:04 PM
If I buy more shoes, I will need another closet!

But I know what you mean Rora.

I'll be fine. Just one of those days. Shit happens.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy