King David, King Solomon and Egytpian Exodus.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: King David, King Solomon and Egytpian Exodus.
(02-10-2013 10:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 10:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  geography and history really isn't your strong suit eh?

Map of Khazar empire.

http://www.historytoday.com/nicolas-sote...ish-empire

and history of rise and fall of the Khazar Empire.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociop...azar01.htm

"The hypothesis of Khazarian ancestry in Ashkenazi has also been a subject of discussion in the new field of population genetics, wherein claims have been made concerning evidence both for and against it. The general conclusion is that, if traces of descent from Khazars exist in the Ashkenazi gene pool, the contribution would be quite minor or insignificant"

Ostrer, Harry (2012). Legacy: A Genetic History of the Jewish People. Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0-199-97638-6. Retrieved 12 February 2013.

Why in the hell are you referring to Genes at all in this thread?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2013, 10:30 PM
(02-10-2013 10:25 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 10:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  "The hypothesis of Khazarian ancestry in Ashkenazi has also been a subject of discussion in the new field of population genetics, wherein claims have been made concerning evidence both for and against it. The general conclusion is that, if traces of descent from Khazars exist in the Ashkenazi gene pool, the contribution would be quite minor or insignificant"

Ostrer, Harry (2012). Legacy: A Genetic History of the Jewish People. Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0-199-97638-6. Retrieved 12 February 2013.

Why in the hell are you referring to Genes at all in this thread?

That may actually be the stupidest single thing you have ever said here.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-10-2013, 10:39 PM
(02-10-2013 10:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 10:25 PM)I and I Wrote:  Why in the hell are you referring to Genes at all in this thread?

That may actually be the stupidest single thing you have ever said here.

We are discussing the spread of a religion and you are talking about genetics, Explain why the fuck you are talking about genetics again.

Drinking Beverage
02-10-2013, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 10:58 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(02-10-2013 06:12 PM)I and I Wrote:  Yes thats right, the language spoken by Israelis is not even the language spoken by any large group of people in biblical times. Aramaic was the common language of the middle east. Hebrew was not a common language in any major city during biblical times.

Modern Hebrew is not archaic Hebrew. Everyone knows that.
However archaic ("Biblcal Hebrew") was spoken in ancient Israel. The picture was complex. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_Hebrew
Your assertion, (with no reference, as per you usual), about Aramaic, is false.
Now about that book, you're supposed to be reading ...

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

02-10-2013, 10:51 PM
(02-10-2013 10:39 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 10:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  That may actually be the stupidest single thing you have ever said here.

We are discussing the spread of a religion and you are talking about genetics, Explain why the fuck you are talking about genetics again.

Drinking Beverage

The Ashkenazi are descended from the the Jews of the diaspora from the Middle East.

It's population genetics.

02-10-2013, 11:04 PM
(02-10-2013 10:39 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 10:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  That may actually be the stupidest single thing you have ever said here.

Drinking Beverage

Because Idiot Squared, it absolutely proves you wrong. Drinking Beverage
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/14/scienc....html?_r=0

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
03-10-2013, 06:05 AM
(02-10-2013 11:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 10:39 PM)I and I Wrote:  We are discussing the spread of a religion and you are talking about genetics, Explain why the fuck you are talking about genetics again.

Drinking Beverage

Because Idiot Squared, it absolutely proves you wrong. Drinking Beverage

So religion and genetics are now tied together. So science is being used to attempt to justify biblical stories of Judaism being a race......hence all these people are a race........a race chosen by god etc etc etc. with special distinct genetics....

Are there any atheists on this website?

Chas and Bucky are are over here spouting bible stories.

Again, the fact believers in Judaism share the same genes means nothing when not taking into account what genes they share with european Caucasians. Do Israelis look like ancient middle eastern tribes looked or do they look like how ancient Europeans looked? How the fuck can you look at a brown hair or blonde hair person with white skin and twist logic to say they are descended from some ancient tribe in the Middle East?

Did they magically have european features in biblical times?
03-10-2013, 06:13 AM
(03-10-2013 06:05 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 11:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Because Idiot Squared, it absolutely proves you wrong. Drinking Beverage

So religion and genetics are now tied together. So science is being used to attempt to justify biblical stories of Judaism being a race......hence all these people are a race........a race chosen by god etc etc etc. with special distinct genetics....

Are there any atheists on this website?

Chas and Bucky are are over here spouting bible stories.

Again, the fact believers in Judaism share the same genes means nothing when not taking into account what genes they share with european Caucasians. Do Israelis look like ancient middle eastern tribes looked or do they look like how ancient Europeans looked? How the fuck can you look at a brown hair or blonde hair person with white skin and twist logic to say they are descended from some ancient tribe in the Middle East?

Did they magically have european features in biblical times?

Frothing at the mouth again, I see.

I did not say 'race' - you have, yet again, gone hyperbolic in your misunderstanding.

03-10-2013, 07:03 AM
(02-10-2013 10:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  Map of Khazar empire.

http://www.historytoday.com/nicolas-sote...ish-empire

Circassia's not really considered European. But since it is west of the Urals and north of the Caucasus, I guess one could make the claim.

You're still incoherent and inaccurate, but do go on.

(02-10-2013 10:11 PM)I and I Wrote:  and history of rise and fall of the Khazar Empire.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociop...azar01.htm

That website is just one step above timecube. Those damn sneaky Jews, amirite?

... this is my signature!
03-10-2013, 07:14 AM
(02-10-2013 10:39 PM)I and I Wrote:  We are discussing the spread of a religion and you are talking about genetics, Explain why the fuck you are talking about genetics again.

Drinking Beverage

So, genetics has nothing to do with ancestry.

What have I told you, time and time again?
[Image: you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg]

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post