King David, King Solomon and Egytpian Exodus.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2013, 07:32 AM
RE: King David, King Solomon and Egytpian Exodus.
The khazars are caucasian jewish converts so of course kahazar ancestors will share genes and of course as one can see by simply looking at jewish people, they are as european as they come.

The people referred to as jews in the bible never had an empire (someone earlier attempted to suggest that a colony can be considered, thats called stretching).

I stated earlier that throughout much of Judaism conversion was commonly accepted, this claim was challenged. Which begs the question: If jews today are descendants of middle eastern people explain how their skin became white and why most of todays jews have european physical characteristics. This is a serious genetic anomaly if conversion wasn't widely practiced.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2013, 08:26 AM
(03-10-2013 07:32 AM)I and I Wrote:  The khazars are caucasian jewish converts so of course kahazar ancestors will share genes and of course as one can see by simply looking at jewish people, they are as european as they come.

The people referred to as jews in the bible never had an empire (someone earlier attempted to suggest that a colony can be considered, thats called stretching).

I stated earlier that throughout much of Judaism conversion was commonly accepted, this claim was challenged. Which begs the question: If jews today are descendants of middle eastern people explain how their skin became white and why most of todays jews have european physical characteristics. This is a serious genetic anomaly if conversion wasn't widely practiced.

No, this isn't a serious anomaly. "Racial" characteristics are a very tiny part of the genome.
They are a slight variance in allele frequency and it does not take much mixing of gene pools to mute the differences.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2013, 08:46 AM
(03-10-2013 08:26 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-10-2013 07:32 AM)I and I Wrote:  The khazars are caucasian jewish converts so of course kahazar ancestors will share genes and of course as one can see by simply looking at jewish people, they are as european as they come.

No, this isn't a serious anomaly. "Racial" characteristics are a very tiny part of the genome.
They are a slight variance in allele frequency and it does not take much mixing of gene pools to mute the differences.

Cool, now comes the part where you explain with historical evidence that jewish people in ancient biblical times had white skin as they do now.
03-10-2013, 10:17 AM
(03-10-2013 08:46 AM)I and I Wrote:  Cool, now comes the part where you explain with historical evidence that jewish people in ancient biblical times had white skin as they do now.

Ah! I see what's happened here. You're having the same problem you've run into before.

You've made up something - late bronze age Caananites had "white skin" - and then imagined that other people believe it. That's where you run into trouble, because flailing ineffectually at your own straw men does not constitute discussion or argument.

... this is my signature!
03-10-2013, 03:06 PM
(03-10-2013 10:17 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(03-10-2013 08:46 AM)I and I Wrote:  Cool, now comes the part where you explain with historical evidence that jewish people in ancient biblical times had white skin as they do now.

Ah! I see what's happened here. You're having the same problem you've run into before.

You've made up something - late bronze age Caananites had "white skin" - and then imagined that other people believe it. That's where you run into trouble, because flailing ineffectually at your own straw men does not constitute discussion or argument.

If you believe the Jews today are descendants of Jews in biblical times then yes one has to explain the european physical characteristics of today's Jews.

I brought up conversion ( hence the khazars being a converted tribe that formed their kingdom and were Caucasian. After the Khazar empire fell they spread out further into Europe.

This idea was challenged, therefore now this is the part where you guys explain how descendants of ancient middle easterners came to acquire european Caucasian physical characteristics.

Explain away
03-10-2013, 03:11 PM
(03-10-2013 03:06 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(03-10-2013 10:17 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Ah! I see what's happened here. You're having the same problem you've run into before.

If you believe the Jews today are descendants of Jews in biblical times then yes one has to explain the european physical characteristics of today's Jews.

I brought up conversion ( hence the khazars being a converted tribe that formed their kingdom and were Caucasian. After the Khazar empire fell they spread out further into Europe.

This idea was challenged, therefore now this is the part where you guys explain how descendants of ancient middle easterners came to acquire european Caucasian physical characteristics.

Explain away

Asked and answered.

Centuries of gene pool mixing.

03-10-2013, 03:35 PM
(03-10-2013 03:06 PM)I and I Wrote:  If you believe the Jews today are descendants of Jews in biblical times then yes one has to explain the european physical characteristics of today's Jews.

They are. What part of the genetic evidence you you take issue with?

(03-10-2013 03:06 PM)I and I Wrote:  I brought up conversion ( hence the khazars being a converted tribe that formed their kingdom and were Caucasian. After the Khazar empire fell they spread out further into Europe.

Khazars were Turkic. That's not what the genetic evidence indicates for any modern jewish population (Sephardic, Ashkenazi, or otherwise). Also Mizrahi Jews never left the Middle-East, so there's that...

(03-10-2013 03:06 PM)I and I Wrote:  This idea was challenged, therefore now this is the part where you guys explain how descendants of ancient middle easterners came to acquire european Caucasian physical characteristics.

Explain away

Mixing with surrounding populations.

You may recognize this as the kind of thing that happens with, er, all peoples everywhere.

[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
03-10-2013, 04:30 PM
I mentioned conversion of other cultures and races to judaism and this is contested, challenged and turned down as a possible explanation as to how jews today acquired european caucasian characteristics.

Now both chas and cljr (still don't care) after turning down my explanations guess what their explanation is, the exact same explanation that I had. Jewish people fucking white people and those white people being converts, enough times to change the majority of the population of jews to having caucasian physical characteristics.

HENCE WHAT I SAID EARLIER, THE JEWS TODAY ARE NOT THE DESCENDANTS OF JEWS FROM BIBLICAL TIMES. They have literally fucked themselves into being a different race. Jews today are as european as italians, spanish and any other european nation.
03-10-2013, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 05:20 PM by Chas.)
(03-10-2013 04:30 PM)I and I Wrote:  I mentioned conversion of other cultures and races to judaism and this is contested, challenged and turned down as a possible explanation as to how jews today acquired european caucasian characteristics.

Now both chas and cljr (still don't care) after turning down my explanations guess what their explanation is, the exact same explanation that I had. Jewish people fucking white people and those white people being converts, enough times to change the majority of the population of jews to having caucasian physical characteristics.

HENCE WHAT I SAID EARLIER, THE JEWS TODAY ARE NOT THE DESCENDANTS OF JEWS FROM BIBLICAL TIMES. They have literally fucked themselves into being a different race. Jews today are as european as italians, spanish and any other european nation.

No, that's not what we said. You are willfully misunderstanding and misinterpreting what was said.

You are a lying asshole. Or just really stupid. Or both.

03-10-2013, 04:42 PM
(03-10-2013 04:30 PM)I and I Wrote:  I mentioned conversion of other cultures and races to judaism and this is contested, challenged and turned down as a possible explanation as to how jews today acquired european caucasian characteristics.

Not outside your dank little mind, it wasn't.

(03-10-2013 04:30 PM)I and I Wrote:  Now both chas and cljr (still don't care)

Very mature. Thumbsup

(03-10-2013 04:30 PM)I and I Wrote:  after turning down my explanations guess what their explanation is, the exact same explanation that I had. Jewish people fucking white people and those white people being converts, enough times to change the majority of the population of jews to having caucasian physical characteristics.

Not outside your gloomy little mind, it wasn't.

(03-10-2013 04:30 PM)I and I Wrote:  HENCE WHAT I SAID EARLIER, THE JEWS TODAY ARE NOT THE DESCENDANTS OF JEWS FROM BIBLICAL TIMES. They have literally fucked themselves into being a different race. Jews today are as european as italians, spanish and any other european nation.

Yeah, you don't seem to understand. Please explain to me how Mizrahi Jews are European.

And then please explain to me how being not 100% the same (hint: no population remains exactly the same for 2500 years) means, somehow, that they are apparently 0% the same. You have claimed the latter; an absurdity. Nobody at all has claimed the former, which is a laughably false misrepresentation.

[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post