King David, King Solomon and Egytpian Exodus.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: King David, King Solomon and Egytpian Exodus.
(03-10-2013 04:42 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(03-10-2013 04:30 PM)I and I Wrote:  I mentioned conversion of other cultures and races to judaism and this is contested, challenged and turned down as a possible explanation as to how jews today acquired european caucasian characteristics.

Not outside your dank little mind, it wasn't.

(03-10-2013 04:30 PM)I and I Wrote:  Now both chas and cljr (still don't care)

Very mature. Thumbsup

(03-10-2013 04:30 PM)I and I Wrote:  after turning down my explanations guess what their explanation is, the exact same explanation that I had. Jewish people fucking white people and those white people being converts, enough times to change the majority of the population of jews to having caucasian physical characteristics.

Not outside your gloomy little mind, it wasn't.

(03-10-2013 04:30 PM)I and I Wrote:  HENCE WHAT I SAID EARLIER, THE JEWS TODAY ARE NOT THE DESCENDANTS OF JEWS FROM BIBLICAL TIMES. They have literally fucked themselves into being a different race. Jews today are as european as italians, spanish and any other european nation.

Yeah, you don't seem to understand. Please explain to me how Mizrahi Jews are European.

And then please explain to me how being not 100% the same (hint: no population remains exactly the same for 2500 years) means, somehow, that they are apparently 0% the same. You have claimed the latter; an absurdity. Nobody at all has claimed the former, which is a laughably false misrepresentation.

Are today's Jews descendants of Caucasian converts or not?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2013, 05:26 PM
(03-10-2013 05:22 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(03-10-2013 04:42 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Not outside your dank little mind, it wasn't.

Very mature. Thumbsup

Not outside your gloomy little mind, it wasn't.

Yeah, you don't seem to understand. Please explain to me how Mizrahi Jews are European.

And then please explain to me how being not 100% the same (hint: no population remains exactly the same for 2500 years) means, somehow, that they are apparently 0% the same. You have claimed the latter; an absurdity. Nobody at all has claimed the former, which is a laughably false misrepresentation.

Are today's Jews descendants of Caucasian converts or not?

Yes, partly. All Europeans have mixed heritage.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-10-2013, 04:19 PM
So the account of jewish converts creating an empire in eastern europe is not liked then you end up pages later agreeing that european jews were descendants of converts. (Hence no bullshit pure blood racist historical account)
05-10-2013, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2013 08:34 PM by Chas.)
(05-10-2013 04:19 PM)I and I Wrote:  So the account of jewish converts creating an empire in eastern europe is not liked then you end up pages later agreeing that european jews were descendants of converts. (Hence no bullshit pure blood racist historical account)

You did it again. You are so incredibly dishonest. Or stupid. Or both.

Now it's 'pure blood' and 'agreeing ... descendents of converts'?

No, I have agreed to no such thing. And I certainly never said 'pure blood'. Whatever pure blood actually means, since blood has nothing to do with it.

You are a disgusting little troll.

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
06-10-2013, 07:47 AM
(05-10-2013 08:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 04:19 PM)I and I Wrote:  So the account of jewish converts creating an empire in eastern europe is not liked then you end up pages later agreeing that european jews were descendants of converts. (Hence no bullshit pure blood racist historical account)

You did it again. You are so incredibly dishonest. Or stupid. Or both.

No, I have agreed to no such thing. And I certainly never said 'pure blood'. Whatever pure blood actually means, since blood has nothing to do with it.

I asked you "Are today's Jews descendants of Caucasian converts or not?" your answer was "Yes, partly. All Europeans have mixed heritage"

You agree that the jewish people today are descendants of european converts.

I am claiming that most if not all of todays jews are dependents of european converts, the physical characteristics of todays jews look as european as you can get. Hence, there were lots of conversions and doing the nasty back in the day.
06-10-2013, 03:16 PM
(06-10-2013 07:47 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 08:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  You did it again. You are so incredibly dishonest. Or stupid. Or both.

I asked you "Are today's Jews descendants of Caucasian converts or not?" your answer was "Yes, partly. All Europeans have mixed heritage"

You agree that the jewish people today are descendants of european converts.

I am claiming that most if not all of todays jews are dependents of european converts, the physical characteristics of todays jews look as european as you can get. Hence, there were lots of conversions and doing the nasty back in the day.

And there you go again. Trying to re-frame your argument.

You have been claiming that they have no claim to ancestry from the diaspora.
You are still wrong about that. Agree? Yes or no.

07-10-2013, 10:43 AM
As usual, I'm late to the party and showing up as things are dying. I'm going to start a TV show about my involvement in any forum discussion and call it "The Walking Thread".

Anyway, this is a topic that, in the past, was of real interest to me. I was raised Jewish and, as a kid, was forced to sit through these long-winded Passover Sedars while food sat in front of me, and wondered why no one bothered to dig around the bottm of the red sea to see if there was any evidence of the Exodus myth. I remember asking this one time when I was a kid and being told something to the effect of "God left no traces". Passover, more than anything, probably started my journey to atheism at a very young age.

I think there is no doubt that the story of Jews being slaves and buiding the pyramids is a myth. The archelogical evidence does not support the idea that there were Jewish slaves in Egypt at that time at all. In fact (and I'm working from memory here), I believe there is no evience of Jews in Egypt until around Roman times. I may be off on that, it's been years since I read all this stuff, but the it was long, long after the pyramids were builts. Also, the "parting of the sea" story is a regional myth that predates the Moses legend. I believe there is a similar story about the Jordan River as well.

Regarding the idea of a Jewish kingdom in Israel, I don't think this is really in doubt, although how long and how they were spread out is a bit more complicated than the Bible would have you believe. As for the size of the kingdome being an argument, that's ridiculous. Kingdoms were small back then. Due to difficulties with travel, diseases, low life expectancy, most kingdoms of that era were more "city states" with each city having it's own king, and maybe he exerted control over the farmers near the city. The reason that so many kings claimed to be gods was to keep people that were not within immediate reach under control. So, the size of the kingdom should not be relevant. All kingdoms were fairly small.

But, none of this is relevant to what I&I wants to discuss. He's not interested in discussing history. He has one point and one theme: that Israel has no right to exist and Jews have no claim to the land currently comprosing the state of Israel. Any time he brings up Israel, you can be sure that his subtle or not so subtle point is ultimately going to come down to that basic point. He has done it on this forum over and over and over to the point that I can't believe anyone even responds anymore.

And, after reading it dozens of times, I now feel compelled to ask him this question: why the fuck do you care?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 4 users Like BnW's post
07-10-2013, 06:47 PM
(07-10-2013 10:43 AM)BnW Wrote:  And, after reading it dozens of times, I now feel compelled to ask him this question: why the fuck do you care?

Because Israel is backed by the US and is a state run by Jews. I&I has no problem with oppression and atrocities themselves, only when the US or Jews are the perpetrators/puppeteers. Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]