King Leopold II of Belgium: The first hitler of the 20th century.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2013, 12:55 PM
RE: King Leopold II of Belgium: The first hitler of the 20th century.
Yes I did see above, he made a claim and backed it up.
You were, as always, wrong.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2013, 01:38 PM
Re: King Leopold II of Belgium: The first hitler of the 20th century.
Yes.. High school texts books talk about mass slaughtering of whites, native Americans, Africans, etc.

I recall seeing you're from Texas.. And maybe went to school there where they have massively adjusted textbooks by conservative agendas.. But the rest of the USA isn't restricted by those edits.
15-05-2013, 01:38 PM
(15-05-2013 12:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yes I did see above, he made a claim and backed it up.

no, he claimed that something was taught in schools....then doesn't mention the name of any school textbook. repeating bullshit doesn't make it true.

You seem to have a problem with me criticizing King Leopold?
15-05-2013, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2013 01:49 PM by ClydeLee.)
Re: RE: King Leopold II of Belgium: The first hitler of the 20th century.
(15-05-2013 01:38 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(15-05-2013 12:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yes I did see above, he made a claim and backed it up.

no, he claimed that something was taught in schools....then doesn't mention the name of any school textbook. repeating bullshit doesn't make it true.

Why do you repeatedly do this change your Queston BS... The same in the Guantanamo hunger strike thread and others before.

You didn't ask what textbooks(why would I remember my textbook name from 10 years ago) you asked what school systems, I said the type.

I'm not going to say my school or school district.. That would solve nothing, plus there is creeps like muffs here that can't be trusted. Dodgy

I have no problem with you criticizing him. I have a problem with what you've accused me of doing, because you do it constantly here. You assert things without any base.. You assert what people know, think, and what views they have based on other comments they say.. Or simply by how they disagree with you makes them a sympathizer to a group.

And yes, I have no evidence at this point because I don't randomly have a general well to do equivalent high school world history textbook nor know of a bookstore in the area with if I wanted to see.(not even a library from where I am at this moment)

This would be a quality topic for this section in not opened up in its condescending fashion.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
15-05-2013, 01:51 PM
(15-05-2013 01:42 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(15-05-2013 01:38 PM)I and I Wrote:  no, he claimed that something was taught in schools....then doesn't mention the name of any school textbook. repeating bullshit doesn't make it true.

Why do you repeatedly do this change your Queston BS... The same in the Guantanamo hunger strike thread and others before.

You didn't ask what textbooks(why would I remember my textbook name from 10 years ago) you asked what school systems, I said the type.

I'm not going to say my school or school district.. That would solve nothing, plus there is creeps like muffs here that can't be trusted. Dodgy

I have no problem with you criticizing him. I have a problem with what you've accused me of doing, because you do it constantly here. You assert things without any base.. You assert what people know, think, and what views they have based on other comments they say.. Or simply by how they disagree with you makes them a sympathizer to a group.

And yes, I have no evidence at this point because I don't randomly have a general well to do equivalent high school world history textbook nor know of a bookstore in the area with if I wanted to see.(not even a library from where I am st this moment)

The same shit you guys do to me, sorry man, payback is a mother fucker. You stated a claim, didn't back it up, your claim means nothing. Providing the name of your highschool one can find out what history texts are read. OR MAYBE YOU CAN FIND OUT THE NAME OF THE HISTORY BOOK THAT IS READ AT YOUR HIGHSCHOOL THEN TELL US THE NAME OF THIS BOOK. I seriously doubt that king leopold is mentioned in high school text books.
16-05-2013, 01:37 PM
Re: King Leopold II of Belgium: The first hitler of the 20th century.
AP world History The Earth and its peoples: a global history.

Its a common history book with multiple editions and its used for AP level high school classes. And in looking it up it talks about Leopold ii in it's imperialism sections.