King Liar For Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2014, 10:12 AM
RE: King Liar For Christ
The most harmful? Arguably a toss up between WLC and Ken Ham.
The most idiotically stupid? Sye Ten, but his shtick is so godsdamn stupid it's almost harmless. No one, who can think, finds him impressive in any way.
The most annoying? Personal preference but I can not stand Dinesh D'Souza and his fuckin' voice. I physically can't watch youtube debates cause his voice is like being ear raped by a steel scratchy pad. Luckly seeing has how he's more or less totally disgraced I won't ever have to again.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
16-11-2014, 08:43 PM
Matt Slick because he's always patting himself on the back about his vocabulary. His whole act is to use esoteric theological terms to fool his audience into thinking he's smart, and bragging about how hard his Mdiv was.

He always falls back on presuppositional arguments about the laws of logic that his audience can't understand. His website is a breeding ground for would-be intellectual theists. These are much worse than the run of the mill uneducated types who gladly admit that they are just taking it all in faith.
16-11-2014, 08:57 PM
Who is "WLC"?
16-11-2014, 08:58 PM
(16-11-2014 08:57 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  Who is "WLC"?

William Lane Craig

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-11-2014, 09:11 PM
Frank Turek for the snake oil salesman.
Sye Ten for the most infuriating
Ken Ham for the biggest Idiot.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
16-11-2014, 09:19 PM
I think the real question is which one isn't? Almost impossible to answer.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
16-11-2014, 09:25 PM
(16-11-2014 09:19 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I think the real question is which one isn't? Almost impossible to answer.

I don't find Pat Robertson annoying.. he's actually more hilariously delussional. It's just a shame he brings harm on people like the recent old lady that was sad because Tidings wasn't enough for God to do good things for her... so instead of encouraging her to stop giving money to him, he told her God opens opportunities like her getting a 2nd job.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
16-11-2014, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2014 09:36 PM by StorMFront.)
William Lane Criag is the most dishonest of all of Christian apologist. He is a charlatan and nothing more. He is to smart to be a ' true believer' and is simply using the wilfully ignorant to keep the pay cheques rolling in. That is my opinion on the man, which sadly is more than likely true.

Arguing with a Christian is a lot like playing chess with a pigeon. You can be the greatest player in the world, yet the pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board and strut away triumphantly.
[+] 2 users Like StorMFront's post
16-11-2014, 09:51 PM
(16-11-2014 09:25 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(16-11-2014 09:19 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I think the real question is which one isn't? Almost impossible to answer.

I don't find Pat Robertson annoying.. he's actually more hilariously delussional. It's just a shame he brings harm on people like the recent old lady that was sad because Tidings wasn't enough for God to do good things for her... so instead of encouraging her to stop giving money to him, he told her God opens opportunities like her getting a 2nd job.

Yeah, that's messed up though. He will be gone soon though, he is up there in age.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
16-11-2014, 09:59 PM
(16-11-2014 09:51 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(16-11-2014 09:25 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I don't find Pat Robertson annoying.. he's actually more hilariously delussional. It's just a shame he brings harm on people like the recent old lady that was sad because Tidings wasn't enough for God to do good things for her... so instead of encouraging her to stop giving money to him, he told her God opens opportunities like her getting a 2nd job.

Yeah, that's messed up though. He will be gone soon though, he is up there in age.

Pat Robertson has been irrelevant for almost a decade now. The man has made a fool of himself one to many times years ago to be even be mentioned.

Arguing with a Christian is a lot like playing chess with a pigeon. You can be the greatest player in the world, yet the pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board and strut away triumphantly.