King Liar For Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2014, 02:37 AM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2014 04:46 AM by Free Thought.)
RE: King Liar For Christ
(17-11-2014 02:35 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(17-11-2014 02:31 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Just read up on Sye TenB on RationalWiki. Fuck that guy.

I was familiar with his presuppositional bullshit because of dildo, but was unfamiliar with just how big of a squirming little bitch he is.

Ya, he's a full-on weasel.

Hey now, let's not besmirch the good name of weasel.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
17-11-2014, 03:01 AM
Okay Ted Haggard is the name of the loudmouth preacher from Dawkins 'Root of All Evil' that was discovered to have a methamphetamine addiction and male prostitute hankering.

I highly recommend searching Mr. Haggard on RationalWiki. Try not to piss your pants from giggling.
17-11-2014, 03:11 AM
(17-11-2014 03:01 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Okay Ted Haggard is the name of the loudmouth preacher from Dawkins 'Root of All Evil' that was discovered to have a methamphetamine addiction and male prostitute hankering.

I highly recommend searching Mr. Haggard on RationalWiki. Try not to piss your pants from giggling.

Challenge accepted and completed.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-11-2014, 03:13 AM
Totally not gay.
17-11-2014, 03:21 AM
(17-11-2014 03:13 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Totally not gay.

Really, we have to give props to Ted on that score; he is so strait that he's bent.

17-11-2014, 03:32 AM
It only makes his interview with Dawkins even more ridiculous/infuriating/hilarious. Telling Dawkins not to be arrogant while preaching to several hundred people on how to live a moral life through God, yet he secretly was addicted to meth and dick.
17-11-2014, 06:03 AM
(16-11-2014 08:58 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(16-11-2014 08:57 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  Who is "WLC"?

William Lane Craig

Thank you. I have heard him speak and he is an idiot.
17-11-2014, 08:00 AM
(16-11-2014 09:25 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I don't find Pat Robertson annoying.. he's actually more hilariously delusional.

Pat always reminds me of Grandpa Simpson; long, rambling stories that go nowhere.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
17-11-2014, 08:02 AM
(16-11-2014 10:02 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I heard that there is gonna be a debate soon with a single atheist ( forget name ) Going against a team of super apologists. If I remember right, it was gonna be WLC, Frank Turek, Ken Ham, Sye Ten Bruggancate, and Kirk Cameron as a team.

Now wouldn't THAT team piss you off? Tongue

The funny thing there is that their theologies usually don't align so the pro-religion side of the debate contradicts itself repeatedly.

17-11-2014, 08:03 AM
(17-11-2014 03:13 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Totally not gay.

[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post