King Liar For Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2014, 08:03 AM
RE: King Liar For Christ
Any of these would be a suitable partner for Joyce Meyer. Surely the queen liar for christ. I'm never one for condoning violence, especially against women but that face...

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2014, 11:59 AM
Saw an Investigation Discovery program about a man who worked security for Joyce Meyer and of course was a practicing Christian.

This warrior for Christ strangled his beautiful wife and two young boys and attempted to frame a non-existent person in the guise of this ghost looking to silence he and Ms. Meyer for their beliefs. All of this was done because he began an affair with an old schoolmate of his wife, and to be with and marry this new woman he had to discard his current wife, and divorce was frowned upon by Joyce Meyer and her organization.
Find all posts by this user
17-11-2014, 12:36 PM
The good thing about guys like Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron is they simply do not understand that they are doing more of disservice to their religious beliefs. By being so wilfully ignorant they are undermining and alienating themselves to the more moderate Christians by being so disingenuous and irrational within their claims. They do more for Atheism, than that of a thousand atheists could do in a lifetime.

Arguing with a Christian is a lot like playing chess with a pigeon. You can be the greatest player in the world, yet the pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board and strut away triumphantly.
[+] 1 user Likes StorMFront's post
17-11-2014, 01:26 PM
Re: King Liar For Christ
When Kirk Cameron goes to a debate, I want to show up in a crocoduck costume.
17-11-2014, 05:12 PM
He would likely think you are on his side if you did that.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
17-11-2014, 07:31 PM
Yeah, I actually think Ray Comfort is the worst... fuckin' Kiwis ruin everything

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post