King Trump's s**t doesn't stink

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2015, 06:48 PM
King Trump's s**t doesn't stink
So he says Clinton's bathroom break is "disgusting", implying it's not disgusting when he does it. Perhaps in the Trump home when he leaves the bathroom his servants rush in and say "Oh, my lord, it smells delicious in here, like a walk in a rose garden" and he's starting to believe it. I'm just hoping he keeps going with this and starts bottling his post-bathroom break air and pumping it into the lobbies of his hotels to freshen them up. I still keep telling myself the only reason people tell pollsters Trump is their man is to give snl fresh material and they can't seriously be thinking of electing a President who makes fun of his counterparts' bathroom breaks. Putin may laugh it off. Merkel, I doubt it.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like frankksj's post
23-12-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: King Trump's s**t doesn't stink
(23-12-2015 06:48 PM)frankksj Wrote:  So he says Clinton's bathroom break is "disgusting", implying it's not disgusting when he does it. Perhaps in the Trump home when he leaves the bathroom his servants rush in and say "Oh, my lord, it smells delicious in here, like a walk in a rose garden" and he's starting to believe it. I'm just hoping he keeps going with this and starts bottling his post-bathroom break air and pumping it into the lobbies of his hotels to freshen them up. I still keep telling myself the only reason people tell pollsters Trump is their man is to give snl fresh material and they can't seriously be thinking of electing a President who makes fun of his counterparts' bathroom breaks. Putin may laugh it off. Merkel, I doubt it.

If he doesn't want to talk about it is someone forcing him to? What a nutcase.
23-12-2015, 07:51 PM
I think this man is mentally ill. He's a psychopath but he's got other mental problems woven into his personality. If I were his wife I'd give him a swift kick in the balls and tell him to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I'm actually serious about leaving this country if he becomes president. My family came to this country in 1650 and I'm pretty pissed that someone like Donald Trump could occupy the executive branch of the government and totally fuck this place up. He's a scary man.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
23-12-2015, 07:56 PM
(23-12-2015 07:51 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I think this man is mentally ill. He's a psychopath but he's got other mental problems woven into his personality. If I were his wife I'd give him a swift kick in the balls and tell him to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I'm actually serious about leaving this country if he becomes president. My family came to this country in 1650 and I'm pretty pissed that someone like Donald Trump could occupy the executive branch of the government and totally fuck this place up. He's a scary man.
You'll never escape the IRS. The US is one of the only countries in the world to tax the foreign income of expat citizens. Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
23-12-2015, 08:03 PM
(23-12-2015 07:56 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(23-12-2015 07:51 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I think this man is mentally ill. He's a psychopath but he's got other mental problems woven into his personality. If I were his wife I'd give him a swift kick in the balls and tell him to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

You'll never escape the IRS. The US is one of the only countries in the world to tax the foreign income of expat citizens. Laugh out load

I have duel citizenship with Canada. My mother was from Canada.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
23-12-2015, 08:18 PM
Trump is just a conspiracy ploy ingeniously thunked up by Republicans as a way to get Mitt Romney elected.
They parade Trump around, everyone panics because he's Trump and than at the last minute the Republicans pull out the Romney card and suddenly Romney looks like a golden angel riding on a Scottish unicorn with the constitution in one hand and an assault rifle in the other screaming the national anthem.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
23-12-2015, 08:21 PM
(23-12-2015 08:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Trump is just a conspiracy ploy ingeniously thunked up by Republicans as a way to get Mitt Romney elected.
They parade Trump around, everyone panics because he's Trump and than at the last minute the Republicans pull out the Romney card and suddenly Romney looks like a golden angel riding on a Scottish unicorn with the constitution in one hand and an assault rifle in the other screaming the national anthem.

Laugh out load

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
23-12-2015, 08:38 PM
(23-12-2015 08:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Trump is just a conspiracy ploy ingeniously thunked up by Republicans as a way to get Mitt Romney elected.
I read the other day, Was it here? That Bill Clinton and Trump got together and decided that this is the route to get Hillary elected. If we are mentioning plots that sounds like a good one!
23-12-2015, 09:01 PM
(23-12-2015 08:38 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
I read the other day, Was it here? That Bill Clinton and Trump got together and decided that this is the route to get Hillary elected. If we are mentioning plots that sounds like a good one!

Doesn't make political sense.
Trump is far right wing nut. Hillary is only mid-right wing nut.

I saw Romney on the TV box (well, on my computer on youtube) being interviewed by some talk show person (don't remember who) saying that he defo wasn't gonna run for the presidency.
Why would he go on TV to despell those rumors? why not just make a statement and let it die? The only reason you'd go onto a talk show to answer that question is for publicity, get people talking about you. He wants people to beg him to run for presidency, to save them from the Trump so when he announces he'll run it's a "the overwhelming people's support compelled me to join the race" sort of thing.
Plus the cemtrails bro.

[Image: oscar.png]
25-12-2015, 09:16 AM
(23-12-2015 09:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Trump is far right wing nut. Hillary is only mid-right wing nut.

Actually if you look at campaign donations and past history, Trump has historically been more democrat. This courting of the right-wing is new territory for him.

IMO, he's been honing his shtick on reality TV and learned that the more belligerent he becomes, shouting insults, screaming "you're fired", the more ratings soar. He probably just looked at the ratings demographics and determined that the Republicans were slightly more receptive than Democrats to this pugnacious, militant act, so he switched sides and became Republican.

Look, if he was really as ignorant and oblivious to the truth as he appears on TV, he could never have built the business he did. I'm sure the attention goes to his head, but I'm convinced his antics are well calculated.
[+] 1 user Likes frankksj's post