King Tut racial shit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2015, 11:16 PM
King Tut racial shit
So apparently there's been a whole bunch of crap going on regarding King Tut's DNA and tension over what race the Egyptian pharaohs were. One DNA test claims King Tut belonged to a Western European haplogroup called R1b1a2 and a lot of black people were less than pleased.

http://io9.com/why-king-tuts-dna-is-fuel...1539130793

Another debunked this and says the Pharaoh Ramses II was black.

http://newsrescue.com/dna-evidence-on-eg...z3ZhyFbVv6

Anyway, African Americans, modern Egyptians and Caucasians are almost coming to blows over what race the Ancient Egyptian Pharaoh's were. I had no idea this was such a big thing but apparently it is.

I always thought the Egyptians were more middle eastern or a mix of several races. I do know that Cleopatra was Greek but Africans get pissed about that and claim it's a white conspiracy to take away African contributions to an advanced culture.

Geez, it's crazy.

Thoughts ??

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
09-05-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: King Tut racial shit
It is ridiculous to deny the fact that some Pharaohs shared DNA with the Greeks and other Europeans. The Athenians were present in Egypt for an incredibly long time, as were the Romans after them. It is delusional to label it a conspiracy when there is a mountain of evidence showing that it is true.

Does it take away from African culture? I don't think so. If anything, it adds to it.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 5 users Like Logica Humano's post
10-05-2015, 03:19 AM
It's idiotic. Lets say that Pharaoh was 100% African. So what? Lets say he was 100% Greek. So what?

Of course one could say that truth is important, and with this I agree. But apart from this it don't really matter, for said Pharaoh achievements aren't your own and one have nothing to be proud.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
10-05-2015, 03:52 AM
Except that it matters to the extent of historical record.

The Hebrew god hardening a Greek pharaoh's heart at the time of the exaggerated exodus maybe tells us something about the underlying cause of an anti-Hellenic shift at that time.

That's worth a moment's pondering.

Yes

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
10-05-2015, 04:43 AM
(09-05-2015 11:16 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So apparently there's been a whole bunch of crap going on regarding King Tut's DNA and tension over what race the Egyptian pharaohs were. One DNA test claims King Tut belonged to a Western European haplogroup called R1b1a2 and a lot of black people were less than pleased.

http://io9.com/why-king-tuts-dna-is-fuel...1539130793

Another debunked this and says the Pharaoh Ramses II was black.

http://newsrescue.com/dna-evidence-on-eg...z3ZhyFbVv6

Anyway, African Americans, modern Egyptians and Caucasians are almost coming to blows over what race the Ancient Egyptian Pharaoh's were. I had no idea this was such a big thing but apparently it is.

I always thought the Egyptians were more middle eastern or a mix of several races. I do know that Cleopatra was Greek but Africans get pissed about that and claim it's a white conspiracy to take away African contributions to an advanced culture.

Geez, it's crazy.

Thoughts ??

You see I have been around the group of people who are mad they are not black and here is the responses. It is the jews hiding the truth so that blacks don't look good, it is in the bible, blah blah blah.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-05-2015, 04:50 AM
(10-05-2015 04:43 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You see I have been around the group of people who are mad they are not black and here is the responses. It is the jews hiding the truth so that blacks don't look good, it is in the bible, blah blah blah.

Yep, fighting over who gets to take credit for the douchebag who supposedly enslaved an entire mythical nation of Hebrew and then lost his army to a magical sea crossing trick.

Ignoring the fact that the Pharaoh in the Bible is generally thought to have been based off of Ramses and not Tutankhamen, this has to be a special kind of stupid.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
10-05-2015, 04:56 AM
(10-05-2015 04:50 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-05-2015 04:43 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You see I have been around the group of people who are mad they are not black and here is the responses. It is the jews hiding the truth so that blacks don't look good, it is in the bible, blah blah blah.

Yep, fighting over who gets to take credit for the douchebag who supposedly enslaved an entire mythical nation of Hebrew and then lost his army to a magical sea crossing trick.

Ignoring the fact that the Pharaoh in the Bible is generally thought to have been based off of Ramses and not Tutankhamen, this has to be a special kind of stupid.

No not that, but if you make it so that any body in the middle east or certain parts of africa not black, then they will say conspiracy from white people to make them look good. Let the evidence fall in their favor, they don't care who it comes from

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-05-2015, 05:26 AM
Everyone seems to be overlooking the undisputed fact that the ancient Greeks were actually black.

Yes

10-05-2015, 05:49 AM
Phhhffttt

Who gives a rat's ass??

"Race" is a load of shit.

When somebody asks what race you are - the CORRECT answer is "Human".

Unless you're a Klingon or something......

The color of your skin means nothing. Never did. Never will. It's nothing to be ashamed, or proud of.

Pride should be reserved for accomplishments.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
10-05-2015, 06:56 AM
(10-05-2015 05:49 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The color of your skin means nothing.

Well until you have to describe a criminal, then it means something.

[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post