King Tut racial shit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2015, 09:46 AM
RE: King Tut racial shit
(10-05-2015 05:49 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Phhhffttt

Who gives a rat's ass??

"Race" is a load of shit.

When somebody asks what race you are - the CORRECT answer is "Human".

Unless you're a Klingon or something......

The color of your skin means nothing. Never did. Never will. It's nothing to be ashamed, or proud of.

Pride should be reserved for accomplishments.

Well, that's the thing. Everyone's fighting over the accomplishments of the Ancient Egyptian culture and who should get credit. A website forum called AnthroScape ,which I think discusses anthropology and other things like that, is arguing over this topic in a thread titled "was Nefertiti Black"

http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/2627978/6/

I thought that the royal family had dna influence from some of the surrounding cultures. Though there was intermarrying they also did some marrying outside of Egypt and as time went on the Greeks came in and took over.

If only race wasn't important. But people have made it so.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2015, 10:17 AM
Ramses II was a red head.

http://marchofthetitans.com/earlson/rameses.htm

Quote:Microscopic examinations proved that the hair roots contained traces of natural red pigments, and that therefore, during his youth, Ramesses II had been red-haired. It was concluded that these red pigments did not result from the hair somehow fading, or otherwise altering post-mortem, but did indeed represent Ramesses' natural hair colour. Ceccaldi also studied a cross-section of the hairs, and he determined from their oval shape, that Ramesses had been "cymotrich" (wavy-haired). Finally, he stated that such a combination of features showed that Ramesses had been a "leucoderm" (white-skinned person). [Balout, et al. (1985) 254-257.]

Balout and Roubet were under no illusions as to the significance of this discovery, and they concluded as follows:

"After having achieved this immense work, an important scientific conclusion remains to be drawn: the anthropological study and the microscopic analysis of hair, carried out by four laboratories: Judiciary Medecine (Professor Ceccaldi), Société L'Oréal, Atomic Energy Commission, and Institut Textile de France showed that Ramses II was a 'leucoderm', that is a fair-skinned man, near to the Prehistoric and Antiquity Mediterraneans, or briefly, of the Berber of Africa." [Balout, et al. (1985) 383.]

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
10-05-2015, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 12:01 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(10-05-2015 10:17 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  Ramses II was a red head.

Quote:Microscopic examinations proved that the hair roots contained traces of natural red pigments, and that therefore, during his youth, Ramesses II had been red-haired. It was concluded that these red pigments did not result from the hair somehow fading, or otherwise altering post-mortem, but did indeed represent Ramesses' natural hair colour. Ceccaldi also studied a cross-section of the hairs, and he determined from their oval shape, that Ramesses had been "cymotrich" (wavy-haired). Finally, he stated that such a combination of features showed that Ramesses had been a "leucoderm" (white-skinned person). [Balout, et al. (1985) 254-257.]

Balout and Roubet were under no illusions as to the significance of this discovery, and they concluded as follows:

"After having achieved this immense work, an important scientific conclusion remains to be drawn: the anthropological study and the microscopic analysis of hair, carried out by four laboratories: Judiciary Medecine (Professor Ceccaldi), Société L'Oréal, Atomic Energy Commission, and Institut Textile de France showed that Ramses II was a 'leucoderm', that is a fair-skinned man, near to the Prehistoric and Antiquity Mediterraneans, or briefly, of the Berber of Africa." [Balout, et al. (1985) 383.]

And Tut was a little, you know, .... "swishy" ... he prolly had blond highlights. Yes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
10-05-2015, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 03:49 PM by Res Publica.)
He was Afro-Asiatic. The idea of categorizing race based off skin tone is ridiculous. Linguistics offer a much more reliable way of tracing racial history. Furthermore, language is the most important part of culture, and culture is much more important to identity than descent. There are 4 major races in mainland Africa; Afro-Asiatic, Nilo-Saharan, Niger-Congo and Khoisan. The Egyptians were Afro-Asiatic.

Here is a language map of Africa:
[Image: African_language_families_en.svg]

Here is a map of the areas in which African slaves were acquired:
[Image: Africa_slave_Regions.svg]

You will notice that there is almost no overlap. Even if the Egyptians were "black" they are still not of the same lineage as black Americans.

Also, "African"-Americans have been totally Anglicized, which make them Indo-European, or Germanic to be more specific. Throughout history there have been many ethnogenesis(plural). This is when an ethnic group comes into being, usually through the combining of several different groups. The ethnogenesis of Americans has been through the combining of many different groups, of which Africans were one. Modern American black are not "African" any more then the Irish are Austrian (Austria is where the Celts are originally from).

If what we are after is their skin tone, then this is probally the most accurate source. Judging from these the ancient Egyptians most likely had dark brown skin, much like modern Egyptians.

There is nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage and your ancestors, but you should not make up a false history. Blacks trying to claim the Egyptians are like the Yugoslav Bulgarians saying that they are Macedonian.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
[+] 2 users Like Res Publica's post
10-05-2015, 04:46 PM
Everyone is the same lineage... All you're doing by picking individual "race" is trying to freeze a moment in human evolution.

We're all the same. We bleed the same red blood.

Any differences you might have noticed are simply a slight change in trim package......

I'm sure if Klingons do show up - you'd hear "All you humans look the same to me".....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
10-05-2015, 04:50 PM
(10-05-2015 04:46 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Everyone is the same lineage... All you're doing by picking individual "race" is trying to freeze a moment in human evolution.

We're all the same. We bleed the same red blood.

Any differences you might have noticed are simply a slight change in trim package......

I'm sure if Klingons do show up - you'd hear "All you humans look the same to me".....

Mitochondrial Eve .. and all that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
13-05-2015, 07:50 AM
I say we meet in the middle and call him Chinese.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
13-05-2015, 08:58 AM
(10-05-2015 11:53 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(10-05-2015 10:17 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  Ramses II was a red head.

And Tut was a little, you know, .... "swishy" ... he prolly had blond highlights. Yes

"Oh, you just think everyone's gay because you are! Blink "

And that Rolleyes is how I view this entire argument.

It's all this tribalism and it's competitive one-up-manship that causes all this, "Ooh, I'm this race, you're that race, that person is 'untouchable', that person's willy has a turtleneck, and that person doesn't even have a willy... and everyone's so different they scare the shit outa me so I need to make MY tribe look SPECIAL!"

We're monkeys in shoes. Get over it. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 6 users Like kim's post
13-05-2015, 12:47 PM
RP, a language map which details "Arabic" and "Berber" has precious little to do with ancient fucking Egypt.

Horemheb, last pharaoh of the 18th Dynasty seems to have come to power as a result of a virtual military coup. He was childless and named his Vizier as his successor. This man ruled as Ramesses I for about 2 years until succeeded by his son, Seti I. The point is that Horemheb was not any sort of blood relation to the 18th Dynasty, he was merely a successful general and Ramesses I was his chief deputy and he could have come from anywhere within the Egyptian Empire as it was then constituted.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
13-05-2015, 02:37 PM
Now when I die,
Now don't think I'm a nut
Don't want no fancy funeral
Just one like old King Tut

That's all I have to contribute to this discussion.

You're welcome.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post