King Tut racial shit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: King Tut racial shit
You could have posted the video, you know!

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/v...-tut/n8663

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2015, 03:39 PM
(13-05-2015 02:37 PM)BnW Wrote:  Now when I die,
Now don't think I'm a nut
Don't want no fancy funeral
Just one like old King Tut

That's all I have to contribute to this discussion.

You're welcome.

Thank you Mr. Martin...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
14-05-2015, 02:29 PM
(13-05-2015 12:47 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  RP, a language map which details "Arabic" and "Berber" has precious little to do with ancient fucking Egypt.

Horemheb, last pharaoh of the 18th Dynasty seems to have come to power as a result of a virtual military coup. He was childless and named his Vizier as his successor. This man ruled as Ramesses I for about 2 years until succeeded by his son, Seti I. The point is that Horemheb was not any sort of blood relation to the 18th Dynasty, he was merely a successful general and Ramesses I was his chief deputy and he could have come from anywhere within the Egyptian Empire as it was then constituted.

First off, the modern map was to show that those of African descent in the US could not possibly be related to King Tut anyway.

Second, Egyptian is Afro-Asiatic (source). The map was simply to show the modern extent of the language groups with any degree of kinship with the Egyptian language.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
14-05-2015, 03:51 PM
There is FAR greater diversity within "racial" groups than between groups. Other than skin color, which people make a fuss over, there is no fucking difference between "racial" groups. Race, as used in common parlance, is a myth, invented and perpetuated so that any self-identified group can feel superior to everyone else.

What I find far more interesting about Tutankhamun than his genetic heritage is that he was born Tutankhaten because his dad had decided there was only one god, Aten, and basically put all the priests out of business, which made him very unpopular. When he died, the boy king's guardians convinced him to restore the old religion and change his name accordingly.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines