King Tut's virtual autopsy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2014, 11:47 AM
King Tut's virtual autopsy
Thought this was interesting. I sometimes wonder how accurate these things are.

And he's soooo handsome. Undecided

[Image: 141021084656-01-king-tut-story-top.jpg]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...topsy.html

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2014, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 22-10-2014 08:20 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: King Tut's virtual autopsy
(22-10-2014 11:47 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Thought this was interesting. I sometimes wonder how accurate these things are.

What a stud.
So I wonder how much of an hermaphrodite he really was ? Supposedly someone stole his "winkey" back when they found his tomb ... I wonder if he even had one ?

I was watching an interesting show recently about him, and they thought the reason so much stuff was in his tomb, in a jumble, was that (for example the golden chair with the "Aten" ... the sun deity with the *rays*, on the back of the chair) a lot of it was really considered "junk" as the priests wanted to dump and get rid of the remaining stuff from the period when his father attempted (which failed soon after) to make the Aten the "only god". They tried to obliterate the memory of that period.

I wonder if that explains his crappy tomb also ?

I never noticed before, but the image on the golden mask looks a lot more like his father than him. I wonder who it was really intended for ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-10-2014, 12:18 PM
I've seen his tomb in the Valley of Kings and all that was removed form it in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, mind-blowing Gasp

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
22-10-2014, 01:08 PM
(22-10-2014 12:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 11:47 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Thought this was interesting. I sometimes wonder how accurate these things are.

What a stud.
So I wonder how much of a hermaphrodite he really was ? Supposedly someone stole his "winkey" back when they found his tomb ... I wonder if he even had one ?

I was watching an interesting show recently about him, and they thought the reason so much stuff was in his tomb, in a jumble, was that (for example the golden chair with the "Aten" ... the sun deity with the *rays*, on the back of the chair) a lot of it was really considered "junk" as the priests wanted to dump and get rid of the remaining stuff from the period when his father attempted (which failed soon after) to make the Aten the "only god". They tried to obliterate the memory of that period.

I wonder if that explains his crappy tomb also ?

I never noticed before, but the image on the golden mask looks a lot more like his father than him. I wonder who it was really intended for ?

A little too much intermarriage going on, me thinks. I'm not so sure but what his parents were brother and sister. Also I read that there may have been a rare gene that produced wide hips and breasts on the men.

Anyway....ick.

22-10-2014, 01:15 PM
(22-10-2014 12:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ...a lot of it was really considered "junk" as the priests wanted to dump and get rid of the remaining stuff ...

So Carnarvan and Carter were dumpster diving?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
22-10-2014, 01:19 PM

I'm hoping that image isn't seen by Girly 'cause he's gonna want one of those diapers.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
22-10-2014, 05:28 PM

DAMN BOY LOOK AT THOSE BIRTHING HIPS!

[Image: giphy.gif]
22-10-2014, 06:18 PM
I would.

But seriously its pretty cool what science can do with so little. Revealing the inbred history we all share.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-10-2014, 06:31 PM
(22-10-2014 05:28 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  

DAMN BOY LOOK AT THOSE BIRTHING HIPS!

This is Akhenaten, I believe he's Tut's father. He had hips too, possibly because of a genetic disease.

[Image: akhnatontall.gif]

Akhenaten again,

[Image: akhenaten_womanly_statue(1).jpg]

I think I'll post a photo of his wife just to make up for Akhenaten's ugly puss. Ahhhhh, she was so beautiful.

[Image: 21579_berlin_egyptian_museum_nefertiti.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
22-10-2014, 07:21 PM
Do they really have huge hips or is that some kinda artistic symbolism? You know how they have kings that are depicted much larger than some lowly peasant.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell