King of Kings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
25-12-2012, 04:38 PM
RE: King of Kings
(25-12-2012 04:35 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 04:18 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Fictional stories do not accurately depict reality. No matter how you emotionally connect to a character, the emotional connection does not make it a reality.

Except for The Hobbit.

I am Thorin OAKEN SHEILD

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2012, 04:43 PM
King of Kings
(25-12-2012 04:38 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 04:35 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Except for The Hobbit.

I am Thorin OAKEN SHEILD

My king and lord!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
25-12-2012, 06:33 PM
I kind of go on the assumption that there was a Jesus Christ, although I'm not sure if he had that exact name. I figure that he was probably a good public speaker and had charisma. He got his reputation for preaching hopeful sentiments to various groups of people he encountered. He was not the son of god, of course.
25-12-2012, 07:39 PM
I spend time with my family, if I was celebrating a birthday I'd be celebrating Horus. Now that was an awesome dude.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
25-12-2012, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 25-12-2012 08:09 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-12-2012 05:53 AM)Vera Wrote:  Basal.
a. Of, relating to, located at, or forming a base.
b. Botany Located at or near the base of a plant stem, or at the base of any other plant part: basal placentation.
2. Of primary importance; basic.

Yeah, that is the right word all right.

Think he meant banal, or maybe nasal, don't matter either fucking way.

(25-12-2012 12:56 AM)Egor Wrote:  And now that midnight has passed, it is his birthday, and we have not missed him. Yvonne Eliman puts it well:

Play 'em both at the same time for maximum effect. Big Grin

No offense to Paul, Fullerene, or MuffinTop, though I can't imagine any of them taking any.

This is not my signature.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-12-2012, 09:45 PM
(25-12-2012 12:56 AM)Egor Wrote:  I pity the atheists who cannot separate Christ from the Christian Church...

In 1993, I tried an experiment: I read the Gospel of John...

Why do you feel it's necessary to "separate Christ from the Christian Church"? Christian literally means "little Christ" and means "follower of Jesus Christ" by definition. It's like asking us to separate Allah from the Muslim Church.

Try this experiment -- read The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins. It would be nice if you could, even for just a day, understand atheism and stop mis-representing it. You continue to say things like "You feel nothing. You strive for nothing. You value human life no more than dirt. You can't love others. You have no revelation of God, no revelation of Christ. You are simply waiting to die..." and we correct you over and over again, but you don't listen. Stop telling us what atheism is because we know better and won't take you seriously.

You've learned nothing. You're a waste of our time.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Starcrash's post
25-12-2012, 10:08 PM
Didn't Egor have, like, 40 rep at one point?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
25-12-2012, 10:35 PM
(25-12-2012 10:08 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Didn't Egor have, like, 40 rep at one point?
No, at the very least not in the seven months I've been here.
26-12-2012, 12:47 AM
(25-12-2012 10:08 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Didn't Egor have, like, 40 rep at one point?
When he pretends to be good he gets treats but when he shows his true colors he earns bad reps. Drinking Beverage Really I think it's almost bipolar, he goes up and down in his attacks like a roller coaster.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
26-12-2012, 02:29 AM

(25-12-2012 11:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 03:22 AM)Egor Wrote:  You feel nothing. You strive for nothing. You value human life no more than dirt. You can't love others. You have no revelation of God, no revelation of Christ. You are simply waiting to die, and as far as you're concerned, it's taking forever.
Why don't you have some self-respect for a change.
Bye.Sleepy

You are a fucking delusional idiot. Just shut the fuck up. Seriously.

Merry bloody Christmas.

When you can shut me up, have at it. Otherwise take your ass back to whatever priest turned you into the effeminate waste of human life you've become and ask for your money back--beeotch. Censored
Quote this message in a reply