King of Kings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
26-12-2012, 12:49 PM
RE: King of Kings
(25-12-2012 12:56 AM)Egor Wrote:  The following lyrics from the song, Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls sums up how I feel about Christ in my life:

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
And sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight
I think that rubbish alone demotes your intentions with this thread.

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2012, 04:40 PM
(26-12-2012 02:56 AM)Egor Wrote:  You know nothing about Jesus Christ. What I mean is that Jesus Christ is a character encountered in the Gospels. That’s it. No one knows anything about Jesus of Nazareth historically.

And it doesn’t even matter if he was a real person. That is completely unnecessary to the workings of the Gospel message. Nonetheless, I tend to think he probably existed as well, but we’ll never know, and it doesn’t really matter.
It matters if Jesus was a real person if a person wants to actually believe in Jesus. To actually accept Jesus as a "son of god" he has to have actually existed.

Mankind has a longing to know if we are alone in the universe. We scan the skies for signals from other intelligent life. Making fictional movies like Close Encounters is not satisfactory. We need reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Katiegal's post
26-12-2012, 06:44 PM
(26-12-2012 02:29 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 11:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  You are a fucking delusional idiot. Just shut the fuck up. Seriously.

Merry bloody Christmas.

When you can shut me up, have at it. Otherwise take your ass back to whatever priest turned you into the effeminate waste of human life you've become and ask for your money back--beeotch. Censored
Fuck you, Ed. You are a sorry excuse for a human. Your brain is broken and nonfunctional.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-12-2012, 06:48 PM
[Image: 31320168.jpg]

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
26-12-2012, 08:52 PM
(26-12-2012 06:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 02:29 AM)Egor Wrote:  When you can shut me up, have at it. Otherwise take your ass back to whatever priest turned you into the effeminate waste of human life you've become and ask for your money back--beeotch. Censored
Fuck you, Ed. You are a sorry excuse for a human. Your brain is broken and nonfunctional.
Yeah, and while we are at it: Fuck you, Chas. You are an amazing excuse for a human being. Your brain is unbroken and functional.

Yer damn cocksucker.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
26-12-2012, 10:47 PM
Time for some music for the spirit of this thread.

[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
26-12-2012, 11:02 PM
(26-12-2012 10:47 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Time for some music for the spirit of this thread.

God I don't understand how anyone can really like Christian music.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
27-12-2012, 12:40 AM

(26-12-2012 06:02 AM)Dom Wrote:  You have no manners is the issue. It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

Oh, will you grow a spine for God's sake? You have that picture of a doberman, and then you say that shit. Puhleeez. Dodgy

Quote:If belief in a god makes people more caring and considerate, you are the atheist here. And you don't have the excuse of being juvenile, or not eloquent. You just enjoy being offensive.

Have I really insulted you personally? Have I really hurt your feelings?

Look, very few people are actually atheists. Most people just subscribe to the idea for a while. I have. Actual atheists wouldn't be on this forum. Actual atheists are destitute, useless human beings for which nothing can be done. This forum exists as a beacon for some theist to come along and change everyone's mind. I may not be that theist, but I know for a fact, you really wish I could prove God to you.
Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2012, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2012 12:56 AM by kim.)
[Image: ndt.jpg]
Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
27-12-2012, 12:54 AM
(27-12-2012 12:40 AM)Egor Wrote:  Look, very few people are actually atheists. Most people just subscribe to the idea for a while. I have. Actual atheists wouldn't be on this forum. Actual atheists are destitute, useless human beings for which nothing can be done. This forum exists as a beacon for some theist to come along and change everyone's mind. I may not be that theist, but I know for a fact, you really wish I could prove God to you.
Keep telling that to yourself, Ed. You may believe your own drivel one day. Laughat

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]