KingsChosen, I Challenge You To A Debate On the Existence of God
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: KingsChosen, I Challenge You To A Debate On the Existence of God
(08-01-2013 08:00 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 07:48 PM)Refuting_Ignorance_Every_Day Wrote:  In the New Testimate, it states that "The difference between man and God is that God doesn't sin.", which contradicts the fact that he committed so many violations of his own commandments.

Citation needed

Quote:The Bible has plagiarized so many other mythologies too the point in which it is an utter rip-off.

Irrelevant to the existence of God.

Quote:The first Bible (New Testimate) wasn't written until fifty years after the supposed Christ died.

Quote:"Thou shalt not commit adultery." contradicts the fact that he impregnated Mary.
"Thou shalt not convent.".

Quote:If God were to have chosen Mary to have carried his son, then wouldn't he have to have convented?

Do what? Oh, and irrelevant to the existence of God.

Quote:Such hypocrisies can easily easily refute the Bible.

Oh, so we're refuting the Bible now? Yep, you guessed it... irrelevant to the existence of God.

If you are addressing the Bible to show God's hypocrisies, then you cannot try and refute it as well. You are destroying your own argument by discrediting your authoritative evidence.

Please show me evidence for the non-existence of God.
Evidence for non-existence? I think I gave it to you.
Lack of evidence for existence. Lack of evidence for the existence of something serves as evidence for non-existence. I've pointed out the fact that there is no empirical evidence for God, and you're just going in a circle with that 'For The Bible Tells Me So' argument
93% of the members of the American Academy of Science are atheist or agnostic, and people whom are college-educated have a higher likelihood of being atheist.
States that are more religious trend to (on average) have lower IQs than more secular states.
I cannot believe in something that does not have empirical evidence! It's not logical!
Gods were created by primitive humans who had no other way to explain the world?
The scientific methods has displaced God and has given power to reason. I don't ever mean to offend, but to be honest God is a bunch of bullshit.
Different gods have been worshipped throughout human history, just to be replaced by other man-made gods.
Also, what created your God?

Cool story, bro. Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: KingsChosen, I Challenge You To A Debate On the Existence of God - Refuting_Ignorance_Every_Day - 08-01-2013 08:30 PM