13-08-2012, 09:21 PM
RE: Kingschosen's Signature Explained...or, How Benny Hinn is an Ass
I still love ya Erx...no matter what Stark says. Heart

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Kingschosen's Signature Explained...or, How Benny Hinn is an Ass
(13-08-2012 09:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I still love ya Erx...no matter what Stark says. Heart

Right back atcha, Babe! Heart

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-08-2012, 10:48 PM
The bastard must be a sociopath. I mean how else could you pocket all that money from all those poor, stupid, gullible people. I hope he does the old crash n burn Dodgy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
14-08-2012, 12:02 AM
(13-08-2012 10:48 PM)aurora Wrote:  The bastard must be a sociopath. I mean how else could you pocket all that money from all those poor, stupid, gullible people. I hope he does the old crash n burn Dodgy

Sociopath is probably a very close assessment. Sociopaths notoriously justify everything to themselves and rationalize every questionable move they make. And many are very highly functioning and charismatic. And when confronted - they will deny any wrong doing, even if it's right in front of them!

However, I know a couple and I've got to say... they are interesting people to be around. Untrustworthy, but interesting Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein