Kingschosen's Signature Explained...or, How Benny Hinn is an Ass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2012, 09:21 PM
RE: Kingschosen's Signature Explained...or, How Benny Hinn is an Ass
I still love ya Erx...no matter what Stark says. Heart

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Kingschosen's Signature Explained...or, How Benny Hinn is an Ass
(13-08-2012 09:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I still love ya Erx...no matter what Stark says. Heart

Right back atcha, Babe! Heart

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-08-2012, 10:48 PM
The bastard must be a sociopath. I mean how else could you pocket all that money from all those poor, stupid, gullible people. I hope he does the old crash n burn Dodgy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
14-08-2012, 12:02 AM
(13-08-2012 10:48 PM)aurora Wrote:  The bastard must be a sociopath. I mean how else could you pocket all that money from all those poor, stupid, gullible people. I hope he does the old crash n burn Dodgy

Sociopath is probably a very close assessment. Sociopaths notoriously justify everything to themselves and rationalize every questionable move they make. And many are very highly functioning and charismatic. And when confronted - they will deny any wrong doing, even if it's right in front of them!

However, I know a couple and I've got to say... they are interesting people to be around. Untrustworthy, but interesting Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein