Kirk Cameron Claims Halloween Is a Christian Holiday

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: Kirk Cameron Claims Halloween Is a Christian Holiday
(27-10-2014 05:43 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(27-10-2014 05:37 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  awww!!!! Now it all makes sense. I KNEW there was something really fishy about that article! I just knew there had to be.

It almost had me...like almost on the fence that...but what if it IS true? lol. Good to know he is not one of us. That would be terrible. Can you just imagine that guy trying to be an atheist and debate other theists on our side? It would make us all look horrible.
It's alright man, just giving you the heads up. If he didn't believe in god I'm sure he'd say aliens did it, one of those guys...
\
...aliens "could" had. They would just had to not be immortal, untestable, unobservable beings that transcend time and space and had evolved from lesser life forms that came from another universe from outside of our own that is far older or no longer there because they had to create a big bang to make a new universe to travel too before theirs ended and are not omniscient or any of the other claims the Abrahamic god is.....There is no proof of this but its technically possible by wild accusation theory claims!

Maybe...WE ARE THE ALIIIEEENNSSS!!!!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2014, 01:48 PM
(25-10-2014 07:17 PM)Sam Wrote:  Kirk Cameron is a fuknigh n[ringk cunt...

Its a good job im pissed wir right now, cos other wise id go down there and kick his arse

fucking prick.

I don't remember typing that...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-10-2014, 04:08 PM
Hah. I finally know my Samhein costume. A gorilla suit, a Kirk Cameron mask, and a banana wearing a condom. Hah.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-10-2014, 04:11 PM
(26-10-2014 10:21 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  http://thehumanist.com/arts_entertainmen...sed-banana

LMAO
just sayin

To be fair, Growing Pains almost drove Girly back to religion crying for my mommy too.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus