Kirk Cameron is a Moron.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2012, 02:05 PM
Kirk Cameron is a Moron.

[Image: hLDrg.gif]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2012, 02:33 PM
RE: Kirk Cameron is a Moron.
I would like to understand the argument for a crocoduck. Can anyone make something up? It doesn't have to be rational... in fact, it can't be rational, so have at it! I really want to misunderstand this, so I'd appreciate any explanation you can offer.

Also, isn't every fossil a transitional fossil? Just what specifically does Kirk think we're supposed to see?

Oh wait... a crocoduck. Duh...

He can't say with any integrity that he used to be an evolutionist because he either doesn't understand evolution or he deliberately lies about what evolution involves.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
05-03-2012, 02:38 PM
(05-03-2012 02:33 PM)kineo Wrote:  I would like to understand the argument for a crocoduck. Can anyone make something up? It doesn't have to be rational... in fact, it can't be rational, so have at it! I really want to misunderstand this, so I'd appreciate any explanation you can offer.

Also, isn't every fossil a transitional fossil? Just what specifically does Kirk think we're supposed to see?

Oh wait... a crocoduck. Duh...

He can't say with any integrity that he used to be an evolutionist because he either doesn't understand evolution or he deliberately lies about what evolution involves.

I wish he wouldn't be so outspoken about evolution/creationism. His theological beliefs are actually pretty good.

It's just his Origin beliefs that make him look like a fool.

And, I will have to agree with you. I don't think he ever actually understood evolution. My hunch is that when he believed in evolution his understanding was "herp from the goo to the zoo to you derp".

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
05-03-2012, 11:36 PM
For God's sake, just leave him be, there's decades worth of entertainment value left in Kirk Cameron if we just leave him to his own devices.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-03-2012, 12:50 AM
(05-03-2012 11:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  For God's sake, just leave him be, there's decades worth of entertainment value left in Kirk Cameron if we just leave him to his own devices.

I saw him flipping through CNN a few days ago on the Peirce Morgan Show..

I'm sure that had be a nice collection of stupid comments on that day but I couldn't stay and watch it... I just saw a moment of Morgan doing a shocking good job of cornering Cameron on what he would do if his son asked about gay marriage and stances on it.
06-03-2012, 01:41 AM
(05-03-2012 02:38 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I wish he wouldn't be so outspoken about evolution/creationism. His theological beliefs are actually pretty good.

It's just his Origin beliefs that make him look like a fool.

The fuck you talking about, dude? All of his beliefs make him look like a fool. He's big on the rapture and tribulation. He's a supporter, if not into, faith healing. He borders on a name-it-and-claim-it theology. He thinks homosexuality is a sin. He thinks abortion is murder. And if he's not an Arminian, I'd be shocked.

Oh, and he believes in God.

No. It's not just his beliefs on Origins that make him look insane.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
06-03-2012, 07:11 AM
At least Kirk and Ray are good for a laugh or ten! I find it soooo hard to believe that anyone actually takes them seriously (and kinda scary too)!

Ann
06-03-2012, 08:25 AM
(06-03-2012 07:11 AM)shadostr13 Wrote:  At least Kirk and Ray are good for a laugh or ten! I find it soooo hard to believe that anyone actually takes them seriously (and kinda scary too)!

Ann

Lol Ann. You're right they are good for a laugh. Big Grin

Until you remember they're on a TV station that bilks millions of dollars out of little old ladies. Sad

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
06-03-2012, 10:29 AM
Not to mention that what the guy is talking about can actually affect a lot of peoples lives. It's only funny to us because we think he's a moron, but there are literally hundreds of thousands of people who disagree with us. and they vote.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
06-03-2012, 10:35 AM
That's all we need... More Moron Celebrities influencing half-wits with their warped judgmental views of what's 'wrong with the world'.

Some people will say almost anything to gain a few more minutes of fame...

"I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders...
Thanks for getting off my back!"
-
Arcticspear Idea
[+] 1 user Likes arcticspear's post