Kirk Cameron's New Documentary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2013, 09:19 AM
Kirk Cameron's New Documentary
It appears our favorite believer has a documentary about why god allows suffering and pain if he can stop it.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/...the-bible/

I am enjoying the comments.

Why are you still reading this line when it is obviously my signature line?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: Kirk Cameron's New Documentary
(26-09-2013 09:19 AM)FaceOfBoe Wrote:  It appears our favorite believer has a documentary about why god allows suffering and pain if he can stop it.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/...the-bible/

I am enjoying the comments.

Seriously if there were like 1000 more of this moron it would make it so much easier to really show others how ridiculous religion is and how it makes so many act like arrogant elitist biggots.

The only growing pains I have are the pain at watching his ignorance grow.
Find all posts by this user
26-09-2013, 11:16 AM
I'd rather sit through a SyFy marathon of really bad movies than this.
[+] 1 user Likes Airyaman's post
26-09-2013, 11:24 AM
I got to the "Liberty University presents" words ......
I'm out.
Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
26-09-2013, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2013 02:13 PM by KidCharlemagne1962.)
(26-09-2013 11:24 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I got to the "Liberty University" words ......

I'm out.

Tongue

But, but, LU has dinosaur bones that are 3000 years old....are you saying they're wrong?Weeping

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
26-09-2013, 02:00 PM
I'm debating theists on Facbook now. They say I "just don't understand God's love".

They say they feel sorry for me that I don't have anything to look forward to. My response is, I don't want to have anything to look forward to because that is wishing your life away. I can spend that time pining for the future by being closer to my family; my children and wife, my friends, my hobbies, enjoying life!! It's a beautiful thing to not be bound by belief, but to enjoy every moment in the now, cherishing everything we live for now and every relationship. It makes it that more special to know that every grain of sand that falls through the hourglass of our life is gone forever. It makes it more special, more important and you cherish that grain of sand.

Why are you still reading this line when it is obviously my signature line?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-09-2013, 05:31 PM
Is there a link to where we can watch the movie? Or are all you guys bashing it without having yet seen it?
26-09-2013, 05:37 PM
(26-09-2013 05:31 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Is there a link to where we can watch the movie? Or are all you guys bashing it without having yet seen it?

I'm really biting my tongue here, Blowme. You are aware of captain kirk? Have you ever seen anything done by him that wasn't laughable?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
26-09-2013, 05:41 PM
(26-09-2013 05:31 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Is there a link to where we can watch the movie? Or are all you guys bashing it without having yet seen it?

If I can find a link to see it and he departs from his standard arguments, I may change my mind and not bash him for it.

Until that time, I will continue to view him as the idiot he has historically shown himself to be.

All information in the above post is my own opinion and will not
necessarily be logically sound or conform to reality as we know it.

You have been warned. Tongue
26-09-2013, 05:51 PM
(26-09-2013 05:37 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  

I'm really biting my tongue here, Blowme. You are aware of captain kirk? Have you ever seen anything done by him that wasn't laughable?

Its one thing to not be interested in watching this because you think Cameron is a moron, its another thing to bash a work you haven't seen.