Kiss PBS goodbye

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2017, 10:08 PM
RE: Kiss PBS goodbye
As long as Duck Dynasty stays on the Drumpfucks will be happy.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2017, 10:11 PM
(16-03-2017 04:54 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Also apparently a chunk of that HUD cut is to kill Meals on Wheels... :angry:

That important, though. This way grandma won't have to worry about the Death Panels since she will just starve to death in her apartment.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
16-03-2017, 11:35 PM
(16-03-2017 08:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  As the pile of manure gets bigger and harder to hide, I note that the Trump regime backers from this forum are very quiet if not totally absent.

Vosur and LordDarkHelmet come to mind. Dodgy

I think Vosur was too intelligent to remain with the blinkers on, now I'm guessing he's embarrassed to come back. Plus I could never be sure with him if he actually believed what he was saying or was still playing games. LDH was just an arsehole.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-03-2017, 12:42 AM
Damnit! I'm only 18 about to be 19, if they try and start a war and bring up forced drafting I'm fucking screwed!

Well maybe not, I am a women and Republicans are against women in the army. Small chance, but I'm still scared out of my mind. There's a reason not everyone joins the military out of highschool! I'm not some brainless sap who believed all the lies the recruiters told us. I actually thought, and realized, I'm not joining the military with the very high chance of a war being started. I guess I chose right *Looks at Trump in office*

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
17-03-2017, 01:17 AM
This is just sad. I'm not sure what else to say.

Funnily enough, this one regular customer at my store (crazy Trump lady who had a tendency to go on rants or even shout "Make America great again!") has been very thin-lipped lately.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
17-03-2017, 09:08 AM
(16-03-2017 11:35 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 08:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  As the pile of manure gets bigger and harder to hide, I note that the Trump regime backers from this forum are very quiet if not totally absent.

Vosur and LordDarkHelmet come to mind. Dodgy

I think Vosur was too intelligent to remain with the blinkers on, now I'm guessing he's embarrassed to come back. Plus I could never be sure with him if he actually believed what he was saying or was still playing games. LDH was just an arsehole.

I too was wondering about LDH. I'd have thought he'd have got a bit more mileage out of being right.

Vosur was never a Trump regime backer. He's not embarrassed. He was poking at the hubris of the "I'm with her" brigade.

Wink

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
17-03-2017, 09:30 AM
(17-03-2017 09:08 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Vosur was never a Trump regime backer. He's not embarrassed. He was poking at the hubris of the "I'm with her" brigade.

ORLY? He seemed rather right wing to me, the last few times I interacted with him.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-03-2017, 09:35 AM
(17-03-2017 09:30 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 09:08 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Vosur was never a Trump regime backer. He's not embarrassed. He was poking at the hubris of the "I'm with her" brigade.

ORLY? He seemed rather right wing to me, the last few times I interacted with him.

Hard for me to tell. Everyone's right of where I'm standing.

But, yeah, he was no supporter of the Trump regime.

From what I remember, you two were just having fun kicking each other's shins in the playground.

Tongue

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
17-03-2017, 09:55 AM
(16-03-2017 08:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  As I read the proposals I got the feeling that we were being walled in, with extra soldiers placed around the interment camp so no one gets in or out and all the extra-curricular activities are going to be cut off so that we are left with nothing we care about. More and more I feel like we’re the one’s being put in a cage.

Trump won't be happy until everyone is stupid enough to believe what he says.

Hobo
17-03-2017, 10:07 AM
(17-03-2017 09:55 AM)Jay Vogelsong Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 08:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  As I read the proposals I got the feeling that we were being walled in, with extra soldiers placed around the interment camp so no one gets in or out and all the extra-curricular activities are going to be cut off so that we are left with nothing we care about. More and more I feel like we’re the one’s being put in a cage.

Trump won't be happy until everyone is stupid enough to believe what he says.

Hobo

Actually, he doesn't even care. He wants attention - positive or negative, it's all the same. Long as everyone watches him and talks about him, all is well in trumpland.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post