Kiss PBS goodbye

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2017, 10:08 AM
RE: Kiss PBS goodbye
(16-03-2017 08:38 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 06:40 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  They'll be sending the old folks down to the Morlocks next.

I thought the republicans were the Morlocks?

Morlocks => Tea Party.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
17-03-2017, 10:09 AM
(17-03-2017 12:42 AM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  Damnit! I'm only 18 about to be 19, if they try and start a war and bring up forced drafting I'm fucking screwed!

Well maybe not, I am a women and Republicans are against women in the army. Small chance, but I'm still scared out of my mind. There's a reason not everyone joins the military out of highschool! I'm not some brainless sap who believed all the lies the recruiters told us. I actually thought, and realized, I'm not joining the military with the very high chance of a war being started. I guess I chose right *Looks at Trump in office*
There will be no REMFs in a nuclear war. Gasp
17-03-2017, 10:15 AM
(17-03-2017 10:09 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  There will be no REMFs in a nuclear war. Gasp

The REMFs we will always have with us, in nuclear-hardened bunkers if need be. Do you know about Mount Weather and all of its offspring in the DC area? The rats and cockroaches always know where to hide and how to survive. And from inside their well-stocked and locked bunkers, they will make patriotic noises about how the rest of us are Doing Our Patriotic Duty.

I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best.
The Doctor
Find all posts by this user
17-03-2017, 10:20 AM
(17-03-2017 10:15 AM)Rockblossom Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 10:09 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  There will be no REMFs in a nuclear war. Gasp

The REMFs we will always have with us, in nuclear-hardened bunkers if need be. Do you know about Mount Weather and all of its offspring in the DC area? The rats and cockroaches always know where to hide and how to survive. And from inside their well-stocked and locked bunkers, they will make patriotic noises about how the rest of us are Doing Our Patriotic Duty.

That's just a thimble full of beds, and they'll have to come out eventually.
17-03-2017, 10:26 AM
(17-03-2017 10:07 AM)Dom Wrote:  Actually, he doesn't even care. He wants attention - positive or negative, it's all the same. Long as everyone watches him and talks about him, all is well in trumpland.

That was before, this is now. Trump thinks he has a mandate to make major changes to the country, regardless of what the laws and Constitution say. He's already seeing otherwise with setbacks, yet won't believe it. So of course he will lash out at whoever he thinks is holding him back. That's why the Republicans will play him like a fiddle -- he will need the wins they'll offer.

He could never do what he said he could, even if he was allowed to try.
[+] 2 users Like Thoreauvian's post
17-03-2017, 10:55 AM
(16-03-2017 10:08 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  As long as Duck Dynasty stays on the Drumpfucks will be happy.

The funny part is they are fakey, fake, fakers. Republicans are very good at getting played, as long as the mouthpiece is spewing the same rhetoric and hate they believe.

[Image: 648c32dd5cf9402aac55950cf3aead58.jpg]

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like ShadowProject's post
17-03-2017, 10:56 AM
to be fair to vosur, he was a Hillary basher, not a Trump horn tooter. He had no vote here and was just pointing out her many flaws.
Edit: I had not read your comments, DLJ. You had covered it.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
17-03-2017, 11:07 AM
(17-03-2017 09:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 09:30 AM)morondog Wrote:  ORLY? He seemed rather right wing to me, the last few times I interacted with him.

Hard for me to tell. Everyone's right of where I'm standing.

Angry

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
17-03-2017, 11:10 AM
(16-03-2017 08:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  More and more I feel like we’re the one’s being put in a cage.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
17-03-2017, 11:25 AM
The Onion is reporting that Big Lunches is furious about the Meals-on-Wheels shutdown.