Kissing is "having sex"!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2017, 10:18 AM
RE: Kissing is "having sex"!
(25-07-2017 09:54 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  The irony of it all is, if I recall correctly from what I read when this video first made the rounds, the lady doing the yelling used to be a nude cam girl.

I've found that people who say mean things to or about others tend to have a lot of issues themselves. So not surprising a few "skeletons" in her closet.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
25-07-2017, 10:20 AM
(25-07-2017 10:17 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  The lady is almost certainly over-reacting, but I'd like to see exactly what the couple were doing. There are all kinds of levels of "kissing", and some of them might make people uncomfortable if performed in public. Just a thought.

According to witnesses, she had her arm around her man waiting for their order and he kissed her...on the forehead once. Seriously.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 6 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
25-07-2017, 10:22 AM
(25-07-2017 10:18 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(25-07-2017 09:54 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  The irony of it all is, if I recall correctly from what I read when this video first made the rounds, the lady doing the yelling used to be a nude cam girl.

I've found that people who say mean things to or about others tend to have a lot of issues themselves. So not surprising a few "skeletons" in her closet.

Ya, it's why I didn't include her name, though I know it, or provide any links. I normally source my shit but she's as much a victim of the world as anyone else, don't need to parade her broken mind about.

It doesn't excuse her behaviour but it's just tragedies all the way down. Hopefully, she can get help but it's unlikely, given her hostility to anyone who tries to help her.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
25-07-2017, 10:23 AM
She's probably really dry. So dry if she rubbed her legs together her cunt would catch fire. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
25-07-2017, 10:26 AM
(25-07-2017 10:17 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  The lady is almost certainly over-reacting, but I'd like to see exactly what the couple were doing. There are all kinds of levels of "kissing", and some of them might make people uncomfortable if performed in public. Just a thought.

I'd be uncomfortable doing any kissing in public. Tongue

25-07-2017, 10:29 AM
Is kissing having sex??

It sort of depends on which bits you're kissing.......

Drooling

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 8 users Like onlinebiker's post
25-07-2017, 10:50 AM
(25-07-2017 10:22 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(25-07-2017 10:18 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I've found that people who say mean things to or about others tend to have a lot of issues themselves. So not surprising a few "skeletons" in her closet.

Ya, it's why I didn't include her name, though I know it, or provide any links. I normally source my shit but she's as much a victim of the world as anyone else, don't need to parade her broken mind about.

It doesn't excuse her behaviour but it's just tragedies all the way down. Hopefully, she can get help but it's unlikely, given her hostility to anyone who tries to help her.

Agreed. And not that the couple did anything wrong in the video by engaging with her, but I personally would have just ignored her. Why waste your time or energy on miserable people?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
25-07-2017, 10:57 AM
That lady has seriously mental issues. I've seen this before. Even though she was very wrong I hate seeing her publicly shamed on the internet. She's having some sort of breakdown and needs help, not millions of people laughing at her. I feel sorry for her.
[+] 3 users Like I'mFred's post
25-07-2017, 11:02 AM
(25-07-2017 10:50 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(25-07-2017 10:22 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Ya, it's why I didn't include her name, though I know it, or provide any links. I normally source my shit but she's as much a victim of the world as anyone else, don't need to parade her broken mind about.

Agreed. And not that the couple did anything wrong in the video by engaging with her, but I personally would have just ignored her. Why waste your time or energy on miserable people?

They could've just let it go instead of posting it online. "I can't wait until this hits YouTube," he says. I don't think that's cool either.
[+] 2 users Like I'mFred's post
25-07-2017, 11:03 AM
(25-07-2017 09:37 AM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  So by that rationale we've all had "sex" with our grandparents, our kids, all our old friends, etc.

You just can't fix stupid.

....and our pets, assorted inanimate objects, and just me personally, a horse, a duck, a frog (although the duck & frog were on a dare), my stuffed monkey, two motorcycles & my old Malibu... and I think I hugged a tree once but it didn't lead to anything (we were just friends).

Wow am I a slut! Laugh out load

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 6 users Like unsapien's post