Kissing is "having sex"!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2017, 10:01 AM
RE: Kissing is "having sex"!
I wish I could find the link but somebody posted on Facebook a link that showed this woman has a page where she "pleasures" herself with her couch and she says that she's married to Justin Bieber.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2017, 10:14 AM
A Trump supporter no doubt.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 2 users Like tomilay's post
26-07-2017, 11:06 AM
(26-07-2017 10:01 AM)Jigsaw Wrote:  I wish I could find the link but somebody posted on Facebook a link that showed this woman has a page where she "pleasures" herself with her couch and she says that she's married to Justin Bieber.

This does not surprise me, I was in a cafe with WiFi and was able to view the whole video and its clear to me that this woman has major issues and the reason she freaked out so badly is likely because she actually fancied the boy who was kissing his girlfriend and couldn't stand it hence the vitriol directed to the girl, lets be honest she's not exactly a beauty queen, she's a plain tubby with low self esteem and serious mental health issues I actually now feel very sorry for her as tbh she's pretty unlovable in this current state. Sad
26-07-2017, 11:19 AM
Keep in mind this was all for a simple kiss on the forehead

26-07-2017, 11:39 AM
(26-07-2017 11:19 AM)Jigsaw Wrote:  Keep in mind this was all for a simple kiss on the forehead

Exactly this is a very very sick woman.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
27-07-2017, 01:33 PM
Kissing is "having sex"!
What a crazy cow. My wife would have knocked the fuck out of her had she said that in her face like that. And I would of laughed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
27-07-2017, 02:36 PM
(27-07-2017 01:33 PM)treefireguy Wrote:  What a crazy cow. My wife would have knocked the fuck out of her had she said that in her face like that. And I would of laughed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I thought at first but seriously mate she has got to be really sick in the head, she needs help she isn't right.
29-07-2017, 06:45 AM
I would love to run into that lady in public. Laugh out load
I'd start itching my nipples and see how long it takes her to get offended.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
31-07-2017, 12:26 AM
Her name is Anna Storelli(I think?) Her Twitter was suspended when she received an overload of hate about this video and she was also exposed as a cam girl. which like... people can bring their bread home however they want to, but when your profession is.. you know.. I can't quite wrap my head around how you could get angry over a guy nonchalantly kissing his girlfriend.
31-07-2017, 11:46 AM (This post was last modified: 31-07-2017 11:57 AM by adey67.)
(31-07-2017 12:26 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Her name is Anna Storelli(I think?) Her Twitter was suspended when she received an overload of hate about this video and she was also exposed as a cam girl. which like... people can bring their bread home however they want to, but when your profession is.. you know.. I can't quite wrap my head around how you could get angry over a guy nonchalantly kissing his girlfriend.

I've seen shit I can't take back, my eyes have burned out,Shocking But it seems I was right, this is a very very poorly bunny with low self-esteem and jealousy problems, hence her outburst, she's hated and mocked across all cyberspace and probably beyond, we need to set an example and stop hating on her or judging her, any of us could fall pray to serious psychiatric illness at any time given the right trigger. Anna as a mental health survivor I beg you please get help and farewell for the future, I wish you hope for the future and a happy life. Lets not be part of the problem and using her as a freak show and not publicize anymore shit or be overly judgemental. Please guys ?